Week 15 GDT - The El Rammy's v. The Jerruh Boys: 6-10 here we come?

D82

1 hour ago, Ace5 said:

The only cowboys game I haven't watched this year. I took the fiancee to the nutcracker. Just checked the score. Checks out.

Well if you called her an R-Tard before the show you may be sleeping on the couch but at least you could have watched the game.

Some food for thought. :P

Defense played hard and smart today. 

helped playcalling was bit more aggressive too. Brought some pressure including the corner blitz which Lewis may run better than anyone else. Kid does great job of timing that and not giving up the look too early. Glad we finally mixed things up a bit on d giving Goff few different looks on d. 

Woods really anchored the d though. Wasn’t giving up an inch inside and shut down any chance rams had of a run game. Tackling was also nice today and woods is probably indirectly responsible for some of that as well. 

17 hours ago, roysmyboy31 said:

Jourdan Lewis again.  Play the man!

He made some  good plays no doubt but I also saw he make a few bine head plays he let Gurley go right past him sit wide open a good eight yards down field and it would have been a huge play but Goff threw the ball well short   Lewis just stood in the edge and missed Gurley slipping out the back field and out on his side of the field It was obviously his read as there was a LB in the middle to his left spying Goff.  It was the type of play that killed us against Chicago and Bills only Goff wasn’t able to make the throw

56 minutes ago, TVScout said:

This victory happened because they came together as a team with a head of steam. Hasn't happened since the Eagles game. I don't know who got the team up and charging, but whoever it was deserves a raise. Eleven men together can't lose!

It was Jason Garrett showing the team the highlight films of other days gone by !!

WE DEM BOYZ BABY SHOWED THEY LOVE JG SIGN THAT MAN TO A 5 YEAR DEAL! 

WE RIDE FOR THEM BOYZ 

WE LOVE TO RIDE FOR THE BOYZ 

WE LAY THE PIPE DOWN FOR THE BOYZ 

YEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAA... 

Yo at least for ending our season and there’s no longer any false hope. I bet this loss doesn’t feel half as bad as that whooping we layed on last year lol. I can’t hate though the boyz popped off.. Zeke went Ham. No salty ness just love best of luck going forward Dallas.. Y’all looked really good yesterday.. Not the outcome I wanted but just got to deal with it. Sign JG and Dak ASAP though! Cornerstones. 

26 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

WE DEM BOYZ BABY SHOWED THEY LOVE JG SIGN THAT MAN TO A 5 YEAR DEAL! 

WE RIDE FOR THEM BOYZ 

WE LOVE TO RIDE FOR THE BOYZ 

WE LAY THE PIPE DOWN FOR THE BOYZ 

YEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAA... 

Yo at least for ending our season and there’s no longer any false hope. I bet this loss doesn’t feel half as bad as that whooping we layed on last year lol. I can’t hate though the boyz popped off.. Zeke went Ham. No salty ness just love best of luck going forward Dallas.. Y’all looked really good yesterday.. Not the outcome I wanted but just got to deal with it. Sign JG and Dak ASAP though! Cornerstones. 

We see thru you bud. ;)

But no on the JG talk.

• Like 1