49ers v Saints!

Manny/Patrick

16 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Is was on an NFL Game Day graphic. 

It’s not accurate...Saints fans had a big thread on its on a different forum. He’s 2-8 (20% win percentage). But it’s a misleading stat because the games they lost were typically to 13 win teams, so statistically if you randomize it, opposing QBs have a sub 15% win percentage. 

4 minutes ago, Riftty said:

I was just thinking that. If I was a betting man I'd say this IS the championship game.

Nah. The Niners are fantastic but I see Seattle winning that home game in Week 17. Niners @ Saints would be the divisional game. 

Plus Niners have to beat the Rams in Week 16 to even make the playoffs as a wildcard. And sweeping the Rams will be HARD. The playoff machine has the Niners missing the playoffs at 11-5 if they finish 1-3. 

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Nah. The Niners are fantastic but I see Seattle winning that home game in Week 17. Niners @ Saints would be the divisional game. 

Plus Niners have to beat the Rams in Week 16 to even make the playoffs as a wildcard. And sweeping the Rams will be HARD. The playoff machine has the Niners missing the playoffs at 11-5 if they finish 1-3. 

Dang that would be nuts 

what a game, 2 teams playing playoff calibre intensity and some great plays. All the other games own right now aren't the same league.  

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Shades of Joe Montana there

thats what I was thinking 81 title game to clark, I still remember that pass as it happened. 

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

niners missing the playoffs is a pipe dream. theyre going to be huge favorites next week, they should be favorites against the rams and then likely small dogs at the seahawks. The only threat they have is la winning out, which is very unlikely.