Trey Hopkins

TheVillain112

Such a strange year, roster wise, already.  If he's hurt, there would be the spot for Jones.  but that's not the case, since we released Rango.  Maybe we have some deal in place where he will sign to our PS to fill the void left by Elliot's departure.

Thank goodness the top end of this draft looks good, because the bottom ain't doing squat

2 hours ago, MrCincinnati said:

Maybe TJ Johnson will do better. He actually got the highest grade out of all the Bengals OL players from the Ravens game, but only had like a 67.

Part of me wants to think that some of the problem with those grades is that when 3/5 players play like crap, the other two are going to look bad too.  Maybe not.

I still would have liked to have seen Hopkins play a few more games.  I think he had potential.

In typical Cincinnati fashion, we'll carry him on the roster for 3-5 weeks before determining that he is in fact too hurt to play this year and then put him on the IR.  In the meantime we'll lose someone else off our practice squad that we would have promoted.

26 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

In typical Cincinnati fashion, we'll carry him on the roster for 3-5 weeks before determining that he is in fact too hurt to play this year and then put him on the IR.  In the meantime we'll lose someone else off our practice squad that we would have promoted.

a minor injury that turns into a surgery required and 12 month rehab from this team......no way?

Archived