Jump to content
ET80

Week 14 GDT

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Dub_City30 said:

Uhmm he held on for 10 yards lol thats dirty

He's getting dragged by someone 60+ pounds his senior, while also catching a stiff arm, and holding on for dear life... But do go on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, upriser7 said:

This feels like a Steelers home game

Best traveling fanbase in the NFL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RavensDefense3 said:

Yeah, this is ridiculous

It's an absolutely trash take. Only one worse ever to take place on this forum is LDT is overrated because he might get injured.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One ... one person disagrees with you

Two... two people!

Three... Three people!

...

source.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SkippyX said:

One ... one person disagrees with you

Two... two people!

Three... Three people!

...

source.gif

So not only are your takes bad, you literally cannot count...

You and Dub_City30 are he only people who hold this sentiment. That's two people, but as you can see, other people have chimed in that your take is absolute garbage.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So we all on the same page. Top 2 teams SF and BALT.

3 and 4, NO and NE

5, 6, 7 and 8

Seattle, Buff, GB and Minn

9 and 10

Bunch of teams can go here

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bearerofnews said:

So we all on the same page. Top 2 teams SF and BALT.

3 and 4, NO and NE

5, 6, 7 and 8

Seattle, Buff, GB and Minn

9 and 10

Bunch of teams can go here

 

KC is way better than you think. Let's see how this game goes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bearerofnews said:

So we all on the same page. Top 2 teams SF and BALT.

3 and 4, NO and NE

5, 6, 7 and 8

Seattle, Buff, GB and Minn

9 and 10

Bunch of teams can go here

 

So Seattle, who with a win, is still leading their division, isall the way down at 5 behind New Orleans and New England both of whom likely woudln't/didn't beat San Francisco?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG A Steelers Special Team TD. See what happens when you don't let Great Value Brand Cole Beasley return punts?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wackywabbit said:

KC is way better than you think. Let's see how this game goes.

I think KC is far worse than you think. But im open minded enough to let the last 4 weeks change my mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bearerofnews said:

So we all on the same page. Top 2 teams SF and BALT.

3 and 4, NO and NE

5, 6, 7 and 8

Seattle, Buff, GB and Minn

9 and 10

Bunch of teams can go here

 

If you really think Bills are the AFCs 3rd best team boy you'll be in for a rude awakening come playoff time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

So Seattle, who with a win, is still leading their division, isall the way down at 5 behind New Orleans and New England both of whom likely woudln't/didn't beat San Francisco?

That was a divisional game tho. I dont know if Seattle is better than NE and NO.  They definitely have an argument.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, berlin calling said:

If you really think Bills are the AFCs 3rd best team boy you'll be in for a rude awakening come playoff time. 

I mean, at this point in time I would probably say they're ever bit of a threat to the Ravens and Patriots as Kansas City and Houston in that they aren't (and yes, I know those teams have wins over those teams).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×