Week 14 GDT

ET80

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

It's why I have a gut feeling Tom plays elsewhere for one more year, tries to outdo Montana again

About the only place I'd want to see that happen - and I still don't feel like it would be realistic because I don't know he's going to jump into anywhere where there might be another, let alone more than one, highly competitive team in the division - would be Tampa.  Brady with Evans, Godwin, Howard, Brate, and Arians would be fun.

1 hour ago, SkippyX said:

It was basically 2  reasons.

He and Rosenhaus assured them before signing that there was nothing else pending.  (it came out like a week later)

He sent terroristic threats to a woman about her kids in a text message with his lawyer cc'd.

Specifically, that last thing. They seemed ready to just close their eyes and ears to everything before that, but that text message put it over the edge.

7 hours ago, wackywabbit said:

Several very high quality matchups today. Should be a fun day.

I have the 49ers, Ravens, Chiefs, Titans, and Rams winning the big matchups of the day.

Do I let this 5 team parlay ride? Or do I strongly support the Seahawks in the SNF thread?

Please help guys, I have a lot of internet reputation on the line.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

That’s what you get for sliding. You scared of getting tackled? WTF is all that TB12 crap for if you can’t take one open field tackle 

Dude, he's slower than a pan of meatloaf. He wasn't getting much further.

Just now, wackywabbit said:

Do I let this 5 team parlay ride? Or do I strongly support the Seahawks in the SNF thread?

Please help guys, I have a lot of internet reputation on the line.

LBC's watched his PL team roll over and die midweek, and then watched my playoff fantasy team score enough to outscore every other playoff team except the one I was matched up against (who more than doubled his projected output - largely due to the Saints deciding they were allergic to defending the Dome today).  LBC needs this win to salve wounds and I require your support.

1 minute ago, showtime said:

Patriots got cheated by the refs.  The calls aren't even close. Just blatant terribleness.

Karma usually comes back to get the team that cheats. Kansas City will probably get it back in the divisional round in Foxboro. If I was a Pats fan, I would want that game more than tonight obviously.

• Like 1