Jump to content
SBXISBXVSBXVIII

Raiders-Titans GDT

Recommended Posts

Just now, Silver&Black88 said:

Norton was historically bad even with Khalil Mack which I think makes it worse

 

LMAOOO lucky he missed

Yes, that's a good point. The defensive roster is awful. But I also don't see that coaching up effect where a really bad roster plays at least a bit better than you'd expect them to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 808sinfour4time said:

Yes, that's a good point. The defensive roster is awful. But I also don't see that coaching up effect where a really bad roster plays at least a bit better than you'd expect them to.

I don't disagree, more an indictment on KNJ. But we are really banged up on a talent-deficient defense too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nate Burleson: Titan WRs look faster now that Tannehill is in.

No, Nate, that's just an optical illusion that results from matching up against the Raider backfield.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 808sinfour4time said:

Nate Burleson: Titan WRs look faster now that Tannehill is in.

No, Nate, that's just an optical illusion that results from matching up against the Raider backfield.

I think the point the WR's were looking like bust with Marriota.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

I think the point the WR's were looking like bust with Marriota.

True. But we also help WRs not look like busts. Some are our own though too, thankfully.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×