Raiders-Titans GDT

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

Why cant this franchise get it together? I've seen numerous other teams regroup, rebuild and out together good defenses or offenses for a handful of years. Seems like ita been decades since the Raiders had a decent defense. Team looks the same every coaching regime.

3 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Has anybody here actually said that. Or is this just that passive aggressive thing people talk about. 

I'm just pointing out that we have good WR's and "the defense actually isn't that bad". Soon we're gonna be a contender. Hurts could definitely take us to the next level.

2 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I'm just pointing out that we have good WR's and "the defense actually isn't that bad". Soon we're gonna be a contender. Hurts could definitely take us to the next level.

Again nobody said we had good wr core. But I dont care how good or bad wrs are if you going to throw it out of bounds on 4th down. Nobody said the defense was good either. Yall got to stop reaching just to defend they guy. Nobody who wants to move on from Carr thinks the team is perfect.