Raiders-Titans GDT

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

Gruden needs to invest in someone else. Even if it's bad, it will be a different flavor of bad. Doesn't matter if it's castoff veteran, or someone that is drafted as the replacment. Carr isn't the guy. And being afraid that he'll go somewhere and light it up is not a good reason to keep on trying to make it work for Carr. If there was corner, he'd most likely have turned it by now. 

Edited by PapaShogun

1 minute ago, dante9876 said:

Again nobody said we had good wr core. But I dont care how good or bad wrs are if you going to throw it out of bounds on 4th down. Nobody said the defense was good either. Yall got to stop reaching just to defend they guy. Nobody who wants to move on from Carr thinks the team is perfect. 

Tell me, where do you go with that pass? Honestly, I want to know.

I'm loving this game. It just shows me that the roster is where we all thought it was.

Just now, agarcia34 said:

Throw it up to someone. Yikes man can't just throw it away like you have another down to play with. 

Also like how Frankie disappeared like always. Bet he will be in the Carr thread telling us how Carr is a top 5 QB. 

Carr wasn’t the problem today. Guys ain’t getting open. 

Just now, PapaShogun said:

Gruden needs to invest in someone else. Even if it's bad, it will be a different flavor of bad. Doesn't matter if it's castoff veteran, or someone that is drafted as the replacment. Carr isn't the guy. 

I'm really glad you watched this game and came away with this take. 

Just now, Totty said:

Or get blasted for throwing an interception.  No one was open bro

Throwing it up on 4th is not going to get him blasted if it gets picked off.  Cmon now. Throwing it in the ground or out of bounds is a cardinal sin on 4th down. 

Another 2nd half where both sides of the ball come out and look like trash. Not sure what coaching staff doing at halftime. We got to have worst point differential in the league in the 3rd qtr. Gruden better get some young blood with new ideas on this coaching staff. Not just his old buddies. 

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Tell me, where do you go with that pass? Honestly, I want to know.

I'm loving this game. It just shows me that the roster is where we all thought it was.

Any where. Throw it near any wr. U dont throw  it out of bounds on 4th down unless you trying to preserve your stats. I don't care if he throws it to the shortest guy cover by 3 people. It's the same as a hail mary.