Raiders-Titans GDT

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

Just now, dante9876 said:

Nobody calls a qb garbage for a pick on a hail mary. That's all it would had been. 

He got called garbage for trying to score on a running play (which every one wants to see more of) fumbles on a bad bounce and gets called garbage.  What the difference? 

2 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

"Idk just throw it up to someone". Spoken like a true coaching mastermind.

This is nonsense. That's like asking who you want the qb to throw to on a hail Mary. It's a dumb question. You have nothing to lose throwing it to a covered player. Unless you worried about having a interception on your stat line. 

• Like 2

Just now, Totty said:

He got called garbage for trying to score on a running play (which every one wants to see more of) fumbles on a bad bounce and gets called garbage.  What the difference? 

I’m assuming you’re referring to the Packers play? It wasn’t 4th down. That’s the difference. It’s inexcusable to throw the ball away like that. Plain and simple. 

Just now, Totty said:

Cause we are still in the game and he mad the same dumb mistake before. QBs run to the corner all the time trying to score. Ours has fumble twice for touchbacks while doing it. That's a bad turnover. A pick on 4th down of a game that is over isnt gonna hurt us. Just his stat line. 

Just now, agarcia34 said:

Continuing to defend trash plays from Carr is crazy. Was he the issue today no, but dont sit here and tell me that throwing the ball away on 4th down is not a bad play. 

Imagine being smart enough to focus on a throwaway in a meaningless garbage time situation. Look at the bigger picture. All I'm saying.

I couldn't care less if he scored a TD at the end. Why should you care?

It's meaningless. We still got blown out in the 2nd half.

1 minute ago, 808sinfour4time said:

I've only really seen the outrage mob clown on a QB who doesn't have the arm strength to get a Hail Mary to the end zone. INTs are whatever in that situation.

Exactly they are whatever. Throwing it out of bounds is ridiculous. I mean if he threw it a lil to high to the back of the end zone and it went out  of bounds. I could live with that. At least he targeted a guy. Throwing it to the sideline ridiculous. I'm not sure he knew it was 4th down. He look like he was walking to huddle up again before he realized it.