Raiders-Titans GDT

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

5 minutes ago, Totty said:

He got called garbage for trying to score on a running play (which every one wants to see more of) fumbles on a bad bounce and gets called garbage.  What the difference? 

Seriously? Um the Packers game was 2nd and Goal at the 1 with the score 14-10...in the first half.

This is 4th and goal down by 21 with less than 5 minutes to go in the game. Who TF cares if he throws a pick in that situation, don't just lay down though

Edited by SilverNBlackFan
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Imagine being smart enough to focus on a throwaway in a meaningless garbage time situation. Look at the bigger picture. All I'm saying.

I couldn't care less if he scored a TD at the end. Why should you care?

It's meaningless. We still got blown out in the 2nd half.

Bruh why cant you just admit it's a bad play. Why is that so hard for you? You can be a carr supporter or guy and admit he ain't perfect and that is a trash play. Geez. 

1 minute ago, dante9876 said:

Bruh why cant you just admit it's a bad play. Why is that so hard for you? You can be a carr supporter or guy and admit he ain't perfect and that is a trash play. Geez. 

Nothing remotely open, yea just go throw a pick. Then he throws it in traffic, then it’s he locks down WRs he’s trash.

1 minute ago, Geezy said:

Carr was legit the only bright spot today, and dudes In ragging 

Was he really? Take away the completely blown coverage on the Gafford TD and it was generally the same dinking and dunking to the RBs. Don’t think he played bad. Very game manager type game in a game we needed him to light up the scoreboard against a mediocre defense. 

• Like 6

He already said since it was in a meaningless garbage time it doesn't matter.

That's my biggest issue with Carr supporters. Never want to admit when he does something stupid. Like it was a stupid play. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TLO said:

Carr isn’t the primary reason we are losing. He also is clearly not the answer at QB. These two things are not mutually exclusive. 

Exactly. I ain't said nothing bad about the guy today really. I know he ain't reason we lost today. I know roster needs work. I hated that last play though. And it ain't the first time he has done it. 

Kyler murry just ran around just threw it up on 4th and 22. It got picked. Nobody is mad at that interception. They other ones in the game was awful though. Not sure what everybody sees in him yet. 

Just now, Geezy said:

Nothing remotely open, yea just go throw a pick. Then he throws it in traffic, then it’s he locks down WRs he’s trash.

Situational football. You ever heard of it. Everything ain't for every play. But keep on spitting nonsense though like if he throws to. A wr in the corner of endzone in triple coverage on 4th down in a blow out. It's a horrible thing.

• Like 1

I'll tell you what I saw. You can agree or disagree. 

He drops back. Doesn't see anyone open.

He rolls to his right. Doesn't see anyone open.

He tries to motion waller to run to the right corner. He doesn't.

He runs toward the sideline continuing to buy time. The defender is closing in.

Finally, he throws it out of bounds.

I don't see any world where that play ended favorably. If you throw that ball, it's picked 9/10. The game is already over. If he throws a pick, I guarantee he gets crucified. I guess you can throw it up for ****s and giggles, but even if you throw that in the endzone, how does that make it a good play. All I'm saying.

A bad play by DC was earlier in the game when he didn't look for Jones as a hot route on the shallow crosser on a blitz. THAT was a bad play and he should have been aware of the blitz and known where Jones was.

That was bad. If he made that, maybe the drive continues and maybe we get points. 

Just my 2 cents.

2 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Exactly. I ain't said nothing bad about the guy today really. I know he ain't reason we lost today. I know roster needs work. I hated that last play though. And it ain't the first time he has done it  

That’s my primary issue with it. Him making plays like this isn’t an unusual occurrence. 

• Like 1

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

I'll tell you what I saw. You can agree or disagree. 

He drops back. Doesn't see anyone open.

He rolls to his right. Doesn't see anyone open.

He tries to motion waller to run to the right corner. He doesn't.

He runs toward the sideline continuing to buy time. The defender is closing in.

Finally, he throws it out of bounds.

I don't see any world where that play ended favorably. If you throw that ball, it's picked 9/10. The game is already over. If he throws a pick, I guarantee he gets crucified. I guess you can throw it up for ****s and giggles, but even if you throw that in the endzone, how does that make it a good play. All I'm saying.

A bad play by DC was earlier in the game when he didn't look for Jones as a hot route on the shallow crosser on a blitz. THAT was a bad play and he should have been aware of the blitz and known where Jones was.

That was bad. If he made that, maybe the drive continues and maybe we get points. 

Just my 2 cents.

Literally nobody would crucify him for throwing a pick there. Throw it up. Maybe Waller or someone makes a play. Maybe they get bailed out on a PI. Literally anything that could happen is better than just giving up and throwing it out of bounds. 

• Like 2