Raiders-Titans GDT

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

1 minute ago, TLO said:

Literally nobody would crucify him for throwing a pick there. Throw it up. Maybe Waller or someone makes a play. Maybe they get bailed out on a PI. Literally anything that could happen is better than just giving up and throwing it out of bounds. 

This. 

9 minutes ago, TLO said:

Carr isn’t the primary reason we are losing. He also is clearly not the answer at QB. These two things are not mutually exclusive. 

Exactly. It always has to be so black and white with people in here. We all know the defense sucks and has for a decade. That doesn't mean Carr is the answer at QB. 

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Situational football. You ever heard of it. Everything ain't for every play. But keep on spitting nonsense though like if he throws to. A wr in the corner of endzone in triple coverage on 4th down in a blow out. It's a horrible thing.

Do you not see what some of these guys post in here. 

1 minute ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Meh his did his usual 2nd half disappearance after playing well in the first half. Had two short fields early in the 3rd Quarter and couldn't capitalize

I'll need to look back on those 2 drives. I agree they killed us. I was gutted when we didn't score in both.

If I'm Gruden there, I call more aggressive plays as well. We saw Gafford once in this game. Looked good. I never heard his name after that. 

Where is the innovation on offense? Where is a receiver in the backfield? Where is a 3 tight end set? Where is a flea-flicker? 

3 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I'll need to look back on those 2 drives. I agree they killed us. I was gutted when we didn't score in both.

If I'm Gruden there, I call more aggressive plays as well. We saw Gafford once in this game. Looked good. I never heard his name after that. 

Where is the innovation on offense? Where is a receiver in the backfield? Where is a 3 tight end set? Where is a flea-flicker? 

We definitely need some younger blood and newer ideas on the coaching staff. I see no reason why olsen is on this staff. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dante9876 said:

We definitely need some younger blood and newer ideas on the coaching staff. I see no reason why olsen is on this staff. 

It's rough. Olsen came in to install the offense and help DC. But I think Jay may come in next year to help mix up this offense. I'm not sure where things go from here.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, TLO said:

Carr played pretty solid today. Some bad calls on 3rd and short. But he used his legs well and bought time. With that said no reason to throw it out of bounds on 4th. Turnover doesn't hurt you because it's turnover anyway.