What players do we keep

quiller

IMO no team will give up 3 1st picks for anyone ever.  But I would take it only because of these last few games have shown this team has a ton of holes.

With the last pro bowl vote it kinda resonates just what is wrong at times.  We have three OL in probowl but our most productive OL starter IMO is not one of them.   Smith made the pro bowl but has been terribly up and down no where near to being a top ten OL in football maybe too 50.  Fitz I have hope will return to pre injury  status but that remains to be seen and he also maybe too 50 this year.  Martin has been solid but he has also struggled at time due to Fitz not being at his best. That is why I have OL on my list.  We need high quality as back up  to deal with the Smith-Williams side of the line and to give us options if we do not resign Collins

LB was on my list i don’t know who we signed that well.  If he is productive and we resign him then that would move LB down the list as I also liked in general what I saw from March

Edited by quiller
Sp

15 hours ago, quiller said:

IMO no team will give up 3 1st picks for anyone ever.  But I would take it only because of these last few games have shown this team has a ton of holes.

With the last pro bowl vote it kinda resonates just what is wrong at times.  We have three OL in probowl but our most productive OL starter IMO is not one of them.   Smith made the pro bowl but has been terribly up and down no where near to being a top ten OL in football maybe too 50.  Fitz I have hope will return to pre injury  status but that remains to be seen and he also maybe too 50 this year.  Martin has been solid but he has also struggled at time due to Fitz not being at his best. That is why I have OL on my list.  We need high quality as back up  to deal with the Smith-Williams side of the line and to give us options if we do not resign Collins

LB was on my list i don’t know who we signed that well.  If he is productive and we resign him then that would move LB down the list as I also liked in general what I saw from March

While I do agree somewhat that no team will give up that much I will refer to the Khalil Mack trade last year. 2 firsts plus multiple other picks for an elite defensive player and if another team thinks Dak is a franchise QB 3 firsts will be very possible. And saying that just look at what the Eagles gave up for Wentz, Falcons gave up for Julio and the Vagiants gave up for Sheli. They was all unproven players that got 2 firsts and multiple players and/or picks, so for a proven veteran who is not a problem 3 first rounders is not out of the question.