71xSfNJRF-L._SX355_.jpg

Sent home without any supper.....

giphy.gif

Scene of the Annihilation:

31_StadiumUpgrades_news.jpg

Leader of the Forces of Justice and Vanquisher of all things Evil:

giphy.gif

Ok - guys to the football stuff.

My take on this game  is that this is the most pivotal game of the season. Maybe i am so full of it I have brown ring around the collar - but I think the Rats (Ratbirds aka Ravens) are enjoying a false sense of security this week after beating what I consider to be the last place team in the division this season. I think the BenGals are in for a major slide this season. Meanwhile, the Browns' rebuilding plan had its coming out party and pushed a LEGITIMATE Super Bowl contender to the limit.

That being said, I think the Browns will come into this game with a whole ton of bravado and confidence. Sad that Myles will miss his second straight game - but I LOVED what I saw out of the rest of the troops last Sunday. I think our boys have TOTALLY bought into Gregg Williams' system and payback comes today. Little brother stands tall and swiftly kicks big brother in the nads with a stern message - "Nope - you ain't runnin' that play today!"

On offense, I think we will see a changing of the guard at WR - and Ricardo Louis is the upgrade Kizer needs. Crow and the offensive line will mesh better and chunk out first down after first down. The key is keeping their heads in the game, and not doing anything foolish to routinely put us behind the sticks.

Call me a dreamer, but I see the Browns with a solid convincing victory 28-13.

Well, there you have it - my first game day thread. Have at it!

Archived