Week 2 GDT - In the land of Crab Cakes

brooks1957

I expect another game similar to the Steelers game. They have a similar defense in terms of talent. They don't have an Antonio Brown, though. I expect West to have a better outing than Bell maybe 60 yards and a TD. He'll run hard between the tackles. 

17-16 somebody...

I think the Ravens D is much tougher than the Steelers D, the Steelers O is much better than the Ravens O.

I think we will struggle to get a couple of field goals.  I think the Ravens O will have a tough time with our D, but will fight to one TD and 2 FGs.

I do think the Ravens run better than the Steelers against us though (they literally could not do any worse)

7 hours ago, berlin calling said:

will be interesting to see the Ravens Dline against a competent Oline, cannot put too much into last weeks game. we need this W and are gonna take it, i can't see Kizer doing much against our D. unless proven otherwise i'll take a low scoring 16-3

No bias there. J-LawEyeroll.gif

You know we put up 18 against a better defense than yours last week, right?

44 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

My biggest hope is that the O-Line gets better, if it does, everything on offense will get better.

The OL is going to need help IMO.

Pitt seemed to focus heavily on stopping the run and making the rookie beat them through the air. Kizer is going to have to start pushing the ball downfield and getting the ball out quicker to get defenses to loosen up at the LOS.

3 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

No bias there. J-LawEyeroll.gif

You know we put up 18 against a better defense than yours last week, right?

mkay. taking the neutral here i should expect the Browns to come into BM with a rookie and take the game?
didn't mean to troll, guess you know how rookie qbs generally perform against our D right?

i don't expect Kizer to score a TD in this game thats all there is to it really.

5 minutes ago, berlin calling said:

mkay. taking the neutral here i should expect the Browns to come into BM with a rookie and take the game?
didn't mean to troll, guess you know how rookie qbs generally perform against our D right?

i don't expect Kizer to score a TD in this game thats all there is to it really.

Honestly, it's a fair take.

You have a great D and are playing at home, but don't be surprised when you're wrong,. The kid hasn't flinched yet and can make some plays.

I certainly don't expect the Browns to win, but it wouldn't knock me off my seat if they did.

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The OL is going to need help IMO.

Pitt seemed to focus heavily on stopping the run and making the rookie beat them through the air. Kizer is going to have to start pushing the ball downfield and getting the ball out quicker to get defenses to loosen up at the LOS.

100% facts, This will be the blueprint for the whole year until we become a legit threat in the passing game. This is no fault of Hue, teams know our deficiencies, they will continue to take away our strengths until we become better at these weaknesses.

Archived