BDL 2019 Divisional Round - #8 Hungary Hippos @ #1 Berlin Blitzkrieg

SirA1

Hungary Hippos @ Berlin Blitzkrieg  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Hungary Hippos
    • Berlin Blitzkrieg

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2019 at 05:01 AM

30 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

That an NFL player is a little dinged up in week 14?  No one is 100% healthy at this point of the season.  

Brady took a helmet to the elbow and had ice on it after the game.  That's normal.

Then why are they making mention of it if it is a common theme?

I’m going Berlin. I know Brady seems not to be his old self but the team is well built. They have a rookie deep safety who is playing great football and would limit a lot of those deep shots. It will be close but Jameis throws a late interception to lose it. I do like what PR is doing with the split backs and he will have success there. Just don’t think Jameis gets it done in a big game here. Goff might have. 

Both teams want to run, and shut down the opponents run. Nice. 

A bit too much sensationalizing from PR for my liking on a couple of occasions. 1- Jameis Winston isn't someone that a team is going to need to account for in the running game. He's got escapability, but he's not a runner. And for the RPO that's fine. Nick Foles ran it to perfection and everyone knew he wasn't running. 2- Making it seem like Aaron Jones isn't someone to concern yourself with a defense because of a recent lull is ridiculous and a good way to get burned. He then showed that again this past weekend. 

I think both defenses game plans are actually going to be effective and this game is going to be tremendously ugly. The two back offense from PR is unconventional but Berlin's run defense is capable enough that I don't think it's going to cause some big disruption for Rags. 

It's been said a million times on here, but games this close are going to be decided by turnovers. We have a QB on one team who will dink and dunk his way down the field all game to a victory, and we have another QB so confident in his abilities he'll throw any pass into any coverage. Haha. Sad to say I think either QB PR put in this week would've been a detriment to him this week. He chose the right one, but Jameis will still be a problem in a game where two teams this good can't afford mistakes.

Man this game looks to be pretty atrocious on offense.  In the end, I gotta with the gunslinger.  I don't think Brady would put up 12 points in this game and that is with a couple turnovers that lead to field goals.  Despite the turnovers, Famous Jameis does not stop scoring and the weapons he has is far more effective than what a not-so-good Brady has.  

21-12 Hungary in the upset on the road. 

• Like 1