BDL Divisional Round - #7 Rome Eternals @ #2 Cuba Smugglers

SirA1

Rome Eternals @ Cuba Smugglers  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Rome Eternals
    • Cuba Smugglers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2019 at 05:01 AM

I take my hat off to both teams because I enjoyed reading both writeups and it honestly makes me think this game will be a shootout. 

Considering both IRL success and how I think the makeup of each of these BDL teams would so, I think this is a high scoring game, the difference in the game for me however is the difference in quality of the secondaries vs WR Corps. I like Romes secondary and WRs however, I think Cuba has the better overall playmakers in both areas. I think it an all out brawl, Cuba is able to make that final miracle throw that gets them a last minute score. 

45-42 Cuba

27 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Regardless of the argument.  Kenny Moore was inactive this week for Cuba which puts Oliver, Trae Waynes and Darqueze Denard on Edelman, Cooper and Washington 

Richard Sherman was active this week and played 83% of the snaps. #Fakenews

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

If we’re projecting James Washington for a big game, Ted Ginn + Kenny Stills in one on coverage? Project away.

When was the last time Ginn had over 50 yards in a game.  And why should I worry about stills when you completely ignored him in your entire writeup.  Don't try to say he's part of the plan now that you're desperate 

5 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

When was the last time Ginn had over 50 yards in a game.  And why should I worry about stills when you completely ignored him in your entire writeup.  Don't try to say he's part of the plan now that you're desperate 

So I’m going to target Julio/DJ Chark/Cook every single play. Keep the fake news coming.

The scramble drill is listed for weapons to break from opposing defenders. If someone is listed they’re somewhat involved.

Lol. David Blough was even able to pick on Wayne's 

Blough picked on Waynes more than any other corner. On Detroit’s fifth possession, Waynes was flagged for holding while also giving up a 17-yard completion. He gave up two more completions on that drive and was pulled.