1. 1. Player of the Game?

• Jimmy G
    • George Kittle
    • Deebo Samuel
    • Emmanuel Sanders
    • Raheem Mostert
    • Nick Bosa
    • Robbie Gould

I was tempted not to give it to Jimmy. I feel like, as good as he looked, he's looked better at other times this year. I feel he's had better pocket movement in other games, but I guess the saints has something to say about that. It was nice, for once, not to see the other guys around him drop the ball. Literally. That was some superbowl level quarterbacking, and the players were clutch (hopefully they're heating up and getting their focus on). 

I hesitated between sanders and kittle, seriously. Sanders was just making plays left and right. Kittle is just always the emotional leader, and I would have thought so even without his last play. But that play was a thing of legend. Let's not ignore the fact he dragged a defender with his facemask for 15 yards, while having another defender hanging at his hips. 

But I went with Jimmy, because it was clear the ball was in his hands from the first drive on. It seemed clear in Kyle's mind that we were going to have to score, and score often. Jimmy was up to the challenge. The challenge of trading blows with drew brees. And we won. So... 

• Like 1

As much as I am such a Bosa fan, it was difficult not to give it to him, because he just about set up camp in that backfield! Bosa has the greatest impact of the DL men on average from play to play. It's unbelievable.

However, I almost gave it to Sanders with the monster day he had. But I also realized a WR can't have such a day with out the QB having an even better one. So, I did give this one to Jimmy G.

Kittle is always so fun to watch as well. I think he intimidates Defenses already.