(Polls) Should We Trade OBJ?

Mind Character

OBJ  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should We Trade OBJ?

• Hell no. Trading OBJ is ridiculous. OBJ is so far down the list of problems with this team. Fix those things first (i.e., Coaching, OLine, QB consistency, Chemistry) before you give in to trading away a currently hobbled generational talent. Contrary to popular belief he's a good teammate.It's not as if somehow OBJ magically sucks or lost his powers now.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • Yes. Trade him. He's always a locker room issue; he sucks now it's obvious. I mean look at those drops. He can't make plays and would rather worry about cleats and watches; he doesn't care about the game enough ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • Regrettably, we should trade him because I'm afraid the Freddie-Lindley connection will never use him right and Baker can't seem to get on the same page with him and get the ball to him naturally. Might as well trade him. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • Yes. We should trade him and use the picks we get for him on both an OLIneman and WR. Dorsey will make the picks we get for him into a good OLineman and WR and maybe more. Think about it; we'd be trading a generational WR for a OLineman and WR. 2 is better than 1. Do it ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  2. 2. Does Freddie Kitchens ever get this team to the playoffs?

3. 3. Does Freddie Kitchens ever get this team beyond the 1st round of the playoffs?

Those advocating for trading OBJ have given in to the madness.

Trading OBJ is so far down the list of things we need to do to fix this team it barely even bares mentioning.

I hate this season. 

It's worse than 0-16 and that's not hyperbole or reactionary derp posting. 

We're exactly in insanity of what's called NFL Purgatory where tons of fan bases know very well the maddening cycle of being a 7-9 or 8-8 just good enough to where hope springs eternal the following year and there are steady calls to stay the course but not good enough to make any changes to get to the next level. 

That purgatory is better than the empty, cold abyss of being the losing laughing stocks of the league year in and year out but it comes with its own psychosis.

Edited by Mind Character
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, brownie man said:

lol we are twins bro 

1 minute ago, brownie man said:

Except that I wanted Darnold and you wanted Baker

Lol. 

The threads had to be made hahah.. I didn't see yours.... my bad..

I wanted Mayfied over Darnold? Uhh.. Yeah.. sure.. that's definitely how it went down that off-season.. 

I mean, it depends on Odell.

If he’s unhappy, move him. His lack of success this year isn’t all on him, but he’s certainly not done everything he could have to be successful either.

I’d like to see Odell stick around another year, dedicate himself to the TEAM this offseason/next preseason and not just himself and grow with Baker.

I’d also like to see Freddie hire someone to run the offense next year because what we’re seen this year won’t cut it.

I’d love to see Zampese back as well.

At the end of the day though, if he’s not ok with being a 3rd or 4th option some weeks than it’s prolly for the best he go because with the rest of the studs on this offense that’s gonna happen sometimes.

Just my opinion in this last bit, but while I so believe OBJ is a competitor and who wants to win, I also believe he wants to win on his terms, with lots of touches and scores. If forced to choose I’m guessing he takes stats, but that’s just me speculating.

• Like 3

No 

you don’t trade 20 something hall of fame talent on a long term contract that get more reasonable every year.

example look at Terrell Owens and Chris carter numbers he has them both beat in all categories 

Odell is also on the record as saying the browns are going to the super bowl

• Like 1