(Polls) Should We Trade OBJ?

Mind Character

OBJ  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should We Trade OBJ?

• Hell no. Trading OBJ is ridiculous. OBJ is so far down the list of problems with this team. Fix those things first (i.e., Coaching, OLine, QB consistency, Chemistry) before you give in to trading away a currently hobbled generational talent. Contrary to popular belief he's a good teammate.It's not as if somehow OBJ magically sucks or lost his powers now.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • Yes. Trade him. He's always a locker room issue; he sucks now it's obvious. I mean look at those drops. He can't make plays and would rather worry about cleats and watches; he doesn't care about the game enough ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • Regrettably, we should trade him because I'm afraid the Freddie-Lindley connection will never use him right and Baker can't seem to get on the same page with him and get the ball to him naturally. Might as well trade him. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • Yes. We should trade him and use the picks we get for him on both an OLIneman and WR. Dorsey will make the picks we get for him into a good OLineman and WR and maybe more. Think about it; we'd be trading a generational WR for a OLineman and WR. 2 is better than 1. Do it ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  2. 2. Does Freddie Kitchens ever get this team to the playoffs?

3. 3. Does Freddie Kitchens ever get this team beyond the 1st round of the playoffs?

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

If he wants out, I wish him the best and hope that we get solid return value for him.

I also hope that solid return value is about 2-3 OL/future OL...maybe DL or S depth too.

Trading OBJ for another WR and a pick doesn't make sense to me.

WR will become a position of need. 

getting a guy with upside and then a pick to help Oline. I think that’s all we could ask for ask this point

1 minute ago, brownie man said:

WR will become a position of need. 

getting a guy with upside and then a pick to help Oline. I think that’s all we could ask for ask this point

It would be the most Cleveland Browns thing ever to trade a 1st + another quality starter and then some for a superstar WR and then trade him for pennies on the dollar when it doesn't yield immediate dividends. 

• Like 1

On 12/9/2019 at 12:55 PM, Mind Character said:

1.) Take a generational hobbled WR not being utilized correctly in what should be a run first, play-action, quick rhythm attack and replace them with a lesser talented great WR prospect.

2.) Don't change anything else

3.) Hope for different results

4.) Look up the definition of insanity

Replacing OBJ with another WR like CeeDee (who is one of my favorite prospects) is the type of madness I don't understand as Lamb wouldn't impact the game any differently until other issues on our offense are addressed; namely, the OLine play, Baker's eyes and footwork, and the play-caller integrating plays that flow off one another.

Assuming Baker and Lamb's past experience will change everything is a misnomer imo. 

If we're just going to get another WR, why not fix the other issues and ride out with OBJ.

hahah... utter madness..

might as well trade OBJ for some blue chews, some cool ranch doritos, and a stiff kick down yonder..

Well yeah...at the end of the day what will ultimately have the greatest impact is whether Freddie/Future Browns HC adapts to Baker's timing and rhythm, and puts the pedal to the metal with everything in which Baker excels, OR Baker does actually correct his form and get on the same page as Freddie/Future Browns HC. I never said that an OBJ/Ceedee swap would automatically fix things, all it would do is jettison someone who supposedly doesn't wanna be here in return for an explosive elite-caliber WR.

P.S. - Rookie Deal!

Edited by MistaBohmbastic
Dolla dolla billz ya'll
  • Like 1