SNF: Seattle Seahawks at LA Rams GDT

TecmoSuperJoe

16 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

I love me some Greg Zuerlein but if not for a normally made FG from him in Seattle we're ahead of them in the playoff race. Oh well it's a down season and still hanging tough. 

We dreamed of days like this heck even seasons. Anything to get above 7-9.. Down year and still out here fighting. Everything that could go wrong for the rams did. And they’re still scrapping. Blessed to have a great foundation and leadership Mcvay brings. We’re honestly spoiled by the success he’s brought. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, NVRamsFan said:

Glad he got it but this should explain this franchises tight end history.

My Fav TE was Brandon Manumaleuna. 

Built like a tonka truck but made some of the most ridiculous hardest catches I’ve ever seen. So good. And Daniel Fells was really good for a short while with Sammy. 

Edited by ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, NVRamsFan said:

Glad he got it but this should explain this franchises tight end history.

It seems like McVay is scheming Higbee more opportunities. Higbee is doing a nice job with them. He's no George Kittle or Travis Kelce, but he's been playing good football lately.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Someone will have to check this for me but I don't think Seattle under Pete Carroll has lost many games by more than 1 touchdown. Seattle being blown out under Pete Carroll is SUPER rare.

McVay has gotten him twice in three years. It's hard to forget that 42-7 whooping he gave Pete in 2017. I don't know why, but Sean seems to have Pete's number on D. Even today, we blew some opportunities, but we moved the ball at will throughout the games.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, animaltested said:

Bobby Engram dropped a game tying TD on the last play I believe. Rough.

You guys had a ton of drops that year.. Bobby something and Koren Robinson.. Or was it Darrel Jackson if was a long time ago. Think that was the game our LB broke Shaun’s forearm with his helmet 

Edited by ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI

6 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

McVay has gotten him twice in three years. It's hard to forget that 42-7 whooping he gave Pete in 2017. I don't know why, but Sean seems to have Pete's number on D. Even today, we blew some opportunities, but we moved the ball at will throughout the games.

Ahh yes the wonderful 2017 game in Seattle where the videos show the 12's leaving at halftime.

• Like 2

Congrats on the meaningless win Rammy. Guess weak-will Goff needed a little moral victory. MCVay had to baby the game down to seal the victory. 

Ya know Rammy, I kinda envy you. This year you get to troll the NFL playoffs without having any skin in the game. Will be fun.

Unfortunately for Rammy, he won't have a team in the game either.  (Sorry Rammy).

Congrats on the meaningless win Rammy. Guess weak-will Goff needed a little moral victory. MCVay had to baby the game down to seal the victory. 

Ya know Rammy, I kinda envy you. This year you get to troll the NFL playoffs without having any skin in the game. Will be fun.

If anything, McVay took his foot off the gas out of respect for Carroll. We could have kept scoring if we wanted. 

I was extremely impressed with Higbee.   Would love to have him on the Steelers right now.

Goff looked pretty good too aside from that laughably bad pick 6 that COULD HAVE been a turning point in the game.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I was extremely impressed with Higbee.   Would love to have him on the Steelers right now.

Goff looked pretty good too aside from that laughably bad pick 6 that COULD HAVE been a turning point in the game.

I don't think you could put the pick 6 on Goff - he pulled the trigger to hit Woods in stride at the very point Woods decided to pull up. Diggs watched the ball, not the man and got his rewards. 

Goff looked everything he can be last night, the OL work was really nice. It all stems on getting him protected and getting him on the move. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, DerbyRam said:

I don't think you could put the pick 6 on Goff - he pulled the trigger to hit Woods in stride at the very point Woods decided to pull up. Diggs watched the ball, not the man and got his rewards. 

Goff looked everything he can be last night, the OL work was really nice. It all stems on getting him protected and getting him on the move. 

Yeah, the pick six was on Woods. The second pick was on Goff imo.