SNF: Seattle Seahawks at LA Rams GDT

TecmoSuperJoe

1 minute ago, animaltested said:

Pssh Ramsey didn't do ish, got roasted by a UDFA. Turner just straight up dropped the ball.

Rams are still a bad match up for Seattle, and this is their Super Bowl for the year. Not really putting much stock into the out come of this game tbh

Shut up bro. Mcvay has owned Pete. If it wasn’t for a fluke Gz miss we’ll be right on top. Seahawks are easy wins for the rams. 

• Like 2

Rams need to win out, including @ SF, to get into playoffs in this brutal year for NFC wild card, and even then at 11-5 would need some help. Think 49ers would do NFC a big favor if they win that game and likely knock them out. I know it's only been 5 quarters of this great play, and it's not like there's any real weak links in the WC picture, but I just don't think you would ever want to see the red hot defending conference champs (being in would mean 5 in a row). 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Rams need to win out, including @ SF, to get into playoffs in this brutal year for NFC wild card, and even then at 11-5 would need some help. Think 49ers would do NFC a big favor if they win that game and likely knock them out. I know it's only been 5 quarters of this great play, and it's not like there's any real weak links in the WC picture, but I just don't think you would ever want to see the red hot defending conference champs (being in would mean 5 in a row). 

I’m sure the saints wouldn’t mind seeing them in the divisional round