SNF: Seattle Seahawks at LA Rams GDT

TecmoSuperJoe

Pete just trying to make the score respectable. Dudes getting smoked out here. Seriously wonder if this is Pete’s last year. I think it’s time for Seattle to get into a new system. Pete’s only considered a decent HC because of Wilson. Seattle needs to get away from their 1956 offense. 

Just now, animaltested said:

Congrats on the meaningless win Rammy. Guess weak-will Goff needed a little moral victory. MCVay had to baby the game down to seal the victory. 

Ya know Rammy, I kinda envy you. This year you get to troll the NFL playoffs without having any skin in the game. Will be fun.

Rams are trying to make the playoffs?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, animaltested said:

Congrats on the meaningless win Rammy. Guess weak-will Goff needed a little moral victory. MCVay had to baby the game down to seal the victory. 

Ya know Rammy, I kinda envy you. This year you get to troll the NFL playoffs without having any skin in the game. Will be fun.

It's like some Seattle fans have a moral compulsion to make sure their fanbase is more hated than Boston.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, animaltested said:

Salty boy.. You sound like this is the Jeff Fisher led rams. Mcvay owns Pete.