SNF: Seattle Seahawks at LA Rams GDT

TecmoSuperJoe

1 minute ago, I <3 Faulk said:

Yea, it's really weird that division rivals play hard against eachother.  Remember when Seattle beat us twice but Bulger beat them in the playoffs?  Let's be real, you guys ain't that thing no more, what you used to was. It's okay though, pretend that you've been a Seahawks fan for longer than a few years.

no

• Like 2

1 minute ago, I <3 Faulk said:

Yea, it's really weird that division rivals play hard against eachother.  Remember when Seattle beat us twice but Bulger beat them in the playoffs?  Let's be real, you guys ain't that thing no more, what you used to was. It's okay though, pretend that you've been a Seahawks fan for longer than a few years.

I’ll never forget the year when we swept them

3 times and they lost at home. That first Game was one of the best comebacks I’ve ever seen in my life. Marone. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, I <3 Faulk said:

Bobby Engram dropped a game tying TD on the last play I believe. Rough.

14 minutes ago, Riftty said:

I'm kinda shocked settle got blown out honestly. Our games have been down to the last play for the past years...aside from that game in Seattle Mcvay's first year..

Rams are alive, that's all that matters. Just need Minnesota to blow it.

Someone will have to check this for me but I don't think Seattle under Pete Carroll has lost many games by more than 1 touchdown. Seattle being blown out under Pete Carroll is SUPER rare.

• Like 1