Bears @ Packers, 12/15, 12:00 GDT

beardown3231

4 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I agree trubisky sucks and needs replaced, but let's get real here scoring this little from an offensive-minded head coach is never acceptable. If Nagy knew Tru was this bad then he should have tried to get someone else here to be a competent placeholder. Paying Chase six million to be a clipboard holder was a failure from Pace too.

Yeah because they were just gonna ditch Trubisky after 28 games. So many backups out there were great. That backup wouldn't be playing anyway

Just now, beardown3231 said:

Yeah because they were just gonna ditch Trubisky after 28 games. So many backups out there were great. That backup wouldn't be playing anyway

Nagy's such a good coach I'm sure he could get someone else to lead this team to 18ppg. He's scheming everyone open! 

Just now, beardown3231 said:

He literally is

He is there are quite a few players open. Mitch has to see the field properly. I think he’s played well the last couple of games and I think he’s just a bit limited in how good he can be. We can built around him, we just can’t expect him to be THE GUY.

10 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

SMH lose to the Packers twice in the same year. We ever going to get a coach who can beat these guys? They aren't even a great team.

I think that’s the most unfortunate thing. I get losing to Rogers in 11, 12, 13 and 14. But he had 203 yards and 1 touchdown. Their run game didn’t really do much either. 

The reason they keep beating us is because we don’t have a QB who can CONSISTENTLY play well. He had three great games and as most uneven players regressed. We’re all but hurt because its the Packers, but I bet if we played any team this week he would have regressed. It’s what inconsistent players do. 

It’s not luck that Rogers consistently doesn’t throw picks - its who he is right from the start. 

• Like 1