Bears @ Packers, 12/15, 12:00 GDT

beardown3231

15 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

Is Z.Smith going to play? He left the WASH game early. Looked like he hit his knee pretty hard, maybe like a bad bruise or something. I wouldn't say they've been big-brothered by the Packers' DL "recently." They lost week 1 but it's not like week 14 or whatever last year was a big performance from their DL.

Hes going to play. It seems like any time the D is getting gassed he goes down with an "Injury" and is back a few plays later. 

14 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

It wouldn't be a December without their dopey fan base crushing their sure fire, first ballot HOF QB despite a well-above .500 record.

There are a lot of young Packers fans who weren't around when we had crappy QBs for 2 decades when you guys dominated us.  These young Packers fans are spoiled (of course when an old fogey like me brings this up they aren't pleased.  ;)).

I have no clue what will happen on Sunday.  If our offense plays like it did against Washington we'll probably lose.  We have one bi-polar team, that's for sure.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pugger said:

There are a lot of young Packers fans who weren't around when we had crappy QBs for 2 decades when you guys dominated us.  These young Packers fans are spoiled (of course when an old fogey like me brings this up they aren't pleased.  ;)).

I have no clue what will happen on Sunday.  If our offense plays like it did against Washington we'll probably lose.  We have one bi-polar team, that's for sure.

There was this great article in the Milwaukee Sentinel when the Packers went to the NFC championship game. It highlighted the struggles of the Packers in the 70s and 80s. The picture in the article was a fan at Lambeau with a sign "loyalty has it's limits."

One of my coworkers is 25 and is a huge Packers fan - he has literally never known them to be bad.

3 hours ago, Nads786 said:

Bear weather baby!

"Bear Weather" is one of those phrases that drives me bat****, especially when we chest thump it when ANY of the other 2 NFCN teams are in town, as both Green Bay and (anywhere in) Minnesota are both far colder and nastier than here to the point where people start plugging in their (non electric) cars after Halloween, plus, Bears ******* hibernate when it's cold, do you really want that?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Pugger said:

We have one bi-polar team, that's for sure.

You kinda do. Or, at least it's become one. It wasn't really that way for a while. You guys were way more consistent early on. Maybe a new coaching staff/rookie head coach is to blame? I can't venture much more than that, as I haven't been able to watch as much football this year as I'd like...:(

3 hours ago, RunningVaccs said:

"Bear Weather" is one of those phrases that drives me bat****, especially when we chest thump it when ANY of the other 2 NFCN teams are in town, as both Green Bay and (anywhere in) Minnesota are both far colder and nastier than here to the point where people start plugging in their (non electric) cars after Halloween, plus, Bears ******* hibernate when it's cold, do you really want that?

That's a good point. 

Plus, how many Bears players are from the Mid-West? 

3 hours ago, RunningVaccs said:

I know, I always say it sarcastically. I routinely tell coworkers we need to get off the bus running too.

• Like 1