Titans Pick'Em Competition - Week 2

TitanLegend

Just like week 1, post your score prediction for this week's Titans game, this time @ Jacksonville.

Standings After Week 1:

After week 1:

1. grizzans3222 1-0(6 pts)

2. Titans fan 617 1-0

3t. titans0021 0-1

3t. SerenityNow 0-1

3t. TitanSlim 0-1

3t. Ragevsuall17 0-1

3t. TwoToneBlue 0-1

There is still time to get involved if you missed week 1.

I'm going to just @ a bunch of Titania members that should sign up. So if you're mentioned, make a prediction. If you're not mentioned, also make a prediction.

@deeluxx3 @-Hope- @Titan89 @titanrick @TitanRedd @VY @VY-FTW @VYoung10 @TheDeeeeej @UTMoc10 @tntitans4life17 @ttitansfan4life @Andrei01 @lamont @Justin615$ @KingTitan

That's not a bad list off the top of my head. Seriously guys, worst-case scenario is that you don't win a free gift card.

Also:

Titans 27, Jaguars 17.

19 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I'm going to just @ a bunch of Titania members that should sign up. So if you're mentioned, make a prediction. If you're not mentioned, also make a prediction.

@deeluxx3 @-Hope- @Titan89 @titanrick @TitanRedd @VY @VY-FTW @VYoung10 @TheDeeeeej @UTMoc10 @tntitans4life17 @ttitansfan4life @Andrei01 @lamont @Justin615$ @KingTitan

That's not a bad list off the top of my head. Seriously guys, worst-case scenario is that you don't win a free gift card.

Also:

Titans 27, Jaguars 17.

Wanted to do something like that in week 1 but after mentioning like the 4th member the whole "@" thing stopped working for me.

Titans 24, Jags 14.

I think we have more offensive power than they have defensive power. (Even it's slightly).  But I feel confident our defense should be able to handle a passing attack without Robinson and Bortles at QB.  Bortles has regressed mentally. I don't think he can handle a tough start. He might hear some boo birds if he misses a pass or two.  And Bortles is always good for giving the team at least one pick.

But easily could be a loss. We aren't invincible and they aren't #Sacksonville.  (Man that is corny)

1 hour ago, TitanLegend said:

Wanted to do something like that in week 1 but after mentioning like the 4th member the whole "@" thing stopped working for me.

I don't know what it is, but that happens to me sometimes as well. Noticed it when I was trying to @ a bunch of people in the fantasy league. 

44 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Anything for you, @titans0021

Thanks Dee. This is the proper attitude everybody.

Archived