Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TitanLegend

Titans Pick'Em Competition - Week 2

Recommended Posts

Andrei01    4

I'd say we definitely need to find ways to create turnovers, which we didn't excel at even last year, because otherwise I'm a bit concerned going against what looks to be a pretty solid defense and a Leonard Fournette, knowing what a fresh-out-of-retirement Lynch has been able to do against our D.

Titans 14 Jags 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why I am about to make this prediction? I have absolutely ZERO idea. But the water in Denver today must have something in it.

 

Titans: 31

Jags: 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lamont    4
14 hours ago, tntitans4life17 said:

Why I am about to make this prediction? I have absolutely ZERO idea. But the water in Denver today must have something in it.

 

Titans: 31

Jags: 13

@tntitans4life17. I think you may have hit up the local "shop" there in Denver.  LOL!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
titans0021    180
17 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Someone ban TR for his non sense 😂

It's probably a good move. Immediately bumps him into a tie for first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TitanLegend    57

After week 2:

1. grizzans3222 2-0(6 pts)

2. Titans fan 617 2-0

3t. Justin615$ 1-0(1 pt)

3t. tntitans4life17 1-0(1pt)

4t. deeluxx3 1-0

4t. KingTitan 1-0

4t. TitanRedd 1-0

4t. Andrei01 1-0

5. TwoToneBlue 1-1(1pt)

6t. titans0021 1-1

6t. SerenityNow 1-1

6t. TitanSlim 1-1

7t. Ragevsuall17 0-1

7t. ttitansfan4life 0-1

7t. titanrick 0-1

I'm honestly unsure how to treat the fact that some have only picked one week, but I guess I'll just keep it as going off winning % and hope no one is upset about that if whoever wins is someone who had to pick one less game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TwoToneBlue    8
16 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

After week 2:

1. grizzans3222 2-0(6 pts)

2. Titans fan 617 2-0

3t. Justin615$ 1-0(1 pt)

3t. tntitans4life17 1-0(1pt)

4t. deeluxx3 1-0

4t. KingTitan 1-0

4t. TitanRedd 1-0

4t. Andrei01 1-0

5. TwoToneBlue 1-1(1pt)

6t. titans0021 1-1

6t. SerenityNow 1-1

6t. TitanSlim 1-1

7t. Ragevsuall17 0-1

7t. ttitansfan4life 0-1

7t. titanrick 0-1

I'm honestly unsure how to treat the fact that some have only picked one week, but I guess I'll just keep it as going off winning % and hope no one is upset about that if whoever wins is someone who had to pick one less game.

Could just give it as a loss for week 1 if no pick was made. Or for any week that someone misses a pick. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TitanLegend    57
2 minutes ago, TwoToneBlue said:

Could just give it as a loss for week 1 if no pick was made. Or for any week that someone misses a pick. 

I'd feel bad doing that for week 1 simply because I got the first pick'em thread up so late on that Saturday night, so anyone who might have went to the Raiders game or had church or work or whatever else Sunday morning might not have seen the thread soon enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ragevsuall17    17

Dayum!! I thought I had submitted my pick... I woulda gone titans 23-10... fwiw... if I lose by 1 at the end of the season, I'll blame the Canelo-GGG hangover... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TitanLegend    57
16 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Dayum!! I thought I had submitted my pick... I woulda gone titans 23-10... fwiw... if I lose by 1 at the end of the season, I'll blame the Canelo-GGG hangover... 

Did you post a prediction in the GDT? Can accept that as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ragevsuall17    17
33 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Did you post a prediction in the GDT? Can accept that as well.

Just looked at my posts... No dice. Its cool... I'll still beat y'all at the end of the year... Just wanted to give everyone a head start...B|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
titanrick    2
On 9/13/2017 at 9:47 PM, Titans fan 617 said:

Someone ban TR for his non sense 😂

It's called a reverse jinx.  And you're welcome.

That's the kinda guy I am - sacrificing Internet glory to be sure you all sleep well at night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×