Week 15: VIKINGS (9-4) at Chargers (5-8)

swede700

Game 14

NFL_Vikings.gif at     NFL_Chargers.gif

When:  4:05 PM EST December 15th

Where: ROKiT Field at Dignity Health Sports Park (Carson, CA)

TV/Radio: CBS (TV), KFAN 100.3 (Radio)

Announcers: I've got differing statements...Greg Gumbel, Trent Green, Melanie Collins (according to 506sports)...Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon, John Schriffen (according to awfulannouncing)

Coverage Map: https://506sports.com/2019/15-CBS.png

Notable Injuries:

Vikings - Questionable: WR Olabisi Johnson (quad), CB Xavier Rhodes (ankle), Doubtful: None, Out: RB Alexander Mattison (ankle), S Jayron Kearse (toe)

Chargers - Questionable: LB Uchenna Nwosu (ankle), Doubtful: None, Out: None

Please keep all discussion about the game here.

Edited by swede700

3 minutes ago, Worm Guts said:

The Chargers scare me in that they seem capable of playing really well at times.

Meh, they beat up on a tanking Jags team. Not super impressed. I expect a similar game as Detroit. 

I wonder if we might not see Thielen until Green Bay.

1 minute ago, Worm Guts said:

They've also beat the Packers and the Bears.

I think SD will struggle mightily to move the ball. Philip being a statue is a huge benefit. Stop the run early put heat on Philip cause hes not going anywhere especially behind a bad o-line.

Play Ball control again if its me.

Vikings win 24-10.

• Like 1

This is going to be a tough game. With the defense the chargers have and the RB's that they have, it's going to be tough. We need to make sure that we can get Rivers on the ground and rush throws and hope for a few INT's. I think it'll end up fairly high scoring, but hopefully a key turnover will help the Vikings win.

6 hours ago, Worm Guts said:

The Chargers scare me in that they seem capable of playing really well at times.

They seem to be very inconsistent though. No doubt they have a talented team but something is missing. They shouldn't be looked past just because they are 5-8.

The pressure is still on to win though. Right now would be a great time to get Thielen back.

Let's go get that victory. Skol!