Week 15: VIKINGS (9-4) at Chargers (5-8)

swede700

15-CBS.png

Texans - TItans

Broncos - Chiefs

Dolphins - Giants

Patriots - Bengals

Vikings - Chargers

Jaguars - Raiders

Browns - Cardinals

And I've got conflicting information on who will be the announcers for the Vikings-Chargers game...but I tend to lean towards Harlan-Gannon just because Gannon lives in Minnesota and Harlan certainly has ties to the area as well, as the former Wolves announcer.  

On 12/9/2019 at 7:25 AM, KOTN-93 said:

I think SD will struggle mightily to move the ball. Philip being a statue is a huge benefit. Stop the run early put heat on Philip cause hes not going anywhere especially behind a bad o-line.

Play Ball control again if its me.

Vikings win 24-10.

The Chargers are in L.A. now (back where they started.  Their stay in San Diego was only temporary!  xD

8 hours ago, vike daddy said:

@Boltstrikes @The LBC @Zappaz @BoltsFan937 @Xenos @Classic

come chat with us here! tell us how the Chargers are doing, in general and in particular lately.

You guys are so screwed! 

But all kidding aside it'll probably be a close game. If the Cnargers don't turn over the ball they may actually win. All their losses have been because of turnovers especially with Rivers feeling the need to play hero ball too much.

mike williams has had a 40+ yard reception in each of the last six games and has 9 receptions of 38+ yards in his 12 games this season. he also has the highest average depth of target in the league (that has 25 or more targets).

the question is: who does he burn this sunday? rhodes, waynes or hughes?

34 minutes ago, whitehops said:

mike williams has had a 40+ yard reception in each of the last six games and has 9 receptions of 38+ yards in his 12 games this season. he also has the highest average depth of target in the league (that has 25 or more targets).

the question is: who does he burn this sunday? rhodes, waynes or hughes?

Waynes! Waynes for me is the most frustrating CB to watch. He's usually always in a great position and never makes a play on the ball. The ball always finds it's a way to the WR. 

28 minutes ago, dc_vikingfan said:

Waynes! Waynes for me is the most frustrating CB to watch. He's usually always in a great position and never makes a play on the ball. The ball always finds it's a way to the WR. 

At least he isn’t committing penalties like Rhodes. I like Waynes but he’s about to get way overpaid unfortunately.

Adam Thielen practiced on a limited basis on Thursday, his second practice of the week. Making Thielen’s availability a bit more important is the fact that receiver Bisi Johnson popped up on Thursday’s report as being limited with a quad injury.

Ten other Vikings are injured; the most significant is running back Alexander Mattison, who hasn’t practiced yet this week with an ankle injury. Also limited in practice were cornerback Xavier Rhodes (ankle) and cornerback Mike Hughes (hip).

Safety Jayron Kearse did not practice, due to a toe injury.

Fully participating in practice on Thursday were running back Dalvin Cook (chest), tight end Kyle Rudolph (groin), defensive tackle Linval Joseph (knee), defensive tackle Shamar Stephen (knee), defensive tackle Jaleel Johnson (ankle), and cornerback Holton Hill (shoulder).

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/12/12/adam-thielen-practices-again-for-vikings/

20 hours ago, dc_vikingfan said:

I wonder if that's something that comes back to coaching.  Trae obviously has the athleticism to cover just about anyone, but maybe Coach Zimmer needs to give him permission to gamble a little once in a while.  He would get burned on some plays, but he could also make some game-changing INTs too.