Make-A-Movie Final Products

rackcs

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So my document is almost 7500 words...what is the best way to post it?

Also, I dont have dialogue or it would have been way longer lol

Did you see how to do spoiler tags in the OP? Do that, put your writeup inside the spoiler box. This will keep it from taking up a ridiculous amount of space on the page unless someone is reading it.

• Like 2

Roanoke-The-Genesis-of-a-New-World.png

Movie Title: Roanoke: The Genesis of a New World 

Director: Alejandro González Iñárritu

Composer: John Williams 

Cast:

Hide contents

leo-2-xlarge.jpg

Leonardo DiCaprio will use his extraordinary talents to play Sampson Amcottes, an early settler that traveled back with John White to try for the second time establishing a colony in the New World.  He is tormented the death of his son on the journey and wrestles the demons that haunt him day in and day out as a result.  His grip on reality is constantly at a breaking point, until his mind decides to take a side.   

MWF6NP5DDJBEXJF7FLYFU6LPFU

Kevin Costner will be cast as John White, the Governor or Roanoke who has returned after 3 long years away from the island.  He left to get more supplies and men for the colony.  He will move mountains to reunite with his family.

kate-hudson-2-700x420.jpg

Kate Hudson will be cast as Eleanor Dare, a strong willed woman making the journey to start a new life.  She would give birth to the first English born child in the New World (Virginia Dare) as she fights to keep her daughter alive, while batting hostile native indians, starvation, the elements, and psychosis within the community. 

J53N4CEO6ZCU3N5DA4XL65SWLQ.jpg

Matthew McConaughey will be cast as Ananias Dare, the husband of Eleanor Dare (Kate Hudson) and father to the first English born child in the New World.  He came across the Atlantic Ocean in search of a better life for his family, what he got was something he never wished for. 

Texas-Rising-Deaf-Smith-E.jpg

Jeffrey Dean Morgan will be cast as Saewulf Hertcombe, a man that takes it upon himself to keep the community safe from all threats including the natives and internal strife fueled by paranoia, psychosis, and starvation.  After fighting in the Desmond Rebellions he wanted to come to the New World and start a new life devoid of needless violence and bloodshed.  

sam-elliott-beard-1.jpg

Sam Eliott will be cast as Cutbert Jones, an old timer that came to the New World for the adventure of his life.  He provides the community with his wisdom and expertise, while acting as the defacto Govenor when John White leaves to return to England to get supplies and reinforcements. 

mirren-helen-mirren-as-queen-elizabeth-i

Helen Mirren will be cast as Queen Elizabeth I.  As Spain continued to expand their empire in Central and South America, Queen Elizabeth had her sights set on North America and the New World.  Despite a failed attempt already behind her, she sent out John White to try again.  She would soon come to regret this decision and her soul would be tormented for the rest of her days by this single decision.  

8f27cc0030981303f2f64b37bfe804bb--the-la

John Pyper-Ferguson will be cast as Silas Dodson, a man who fought alongside his good friend Saewulf Hertcombe in the Desmond Rebellions.  John White recruited him to travel back with him to Roanoke as reinforcements and to follow his friend on a journey of a lifetime. 

millionways1.png

Charlize Theron will be cast as Mary Wightman, a recently widowed woman making the journey to the New World alone.  She would soon find love again, but a lasting life together will take an act of God to see to the end.  

Synopsis: 

The movie opens with a large galleon sitting anchored offshore from a tiny island, 2 rowboats with 10 men each push off from the ship and start to head towards the beach.  Onboard one of the rowboats is John White, Governor of Roanoke, a second attempt at establishing a settlement in the New World by Queen Elizabeth I.  John White is returning with supplies and more men, he had left three years earlier to make a quick supply run, but ended up being delayed by weather and war, forcing his extra long and unbearable time away from his family.  Accompanying John White is Silas Dodson, a friend of Saewulf Hertcombe and a man that was specifically recruited by John White to make this trip.  The waves thrash the tiny rowboats around causing them to halt their journey to shore just outside the breaking waves.  After a short time, the waves and wind die down enough for them to make the last push to shore.  Both men are becoming more worried the closer they get to shore, as they have yet to see any sign of life or greeting party from the settlement.   

Once on shore John White takes off over the dunes calling out the names of his daughter, granddaughter, son-in-law, and native friend (Eleanor, Virginia, Ananias, and Manteo).  Finding a path, they follow it to what was their settlement from three years ago.  Still not seeing any signs of life, John White is becoming more and more frantic.  He rushes through the settlement and runs into his house, hoping to find his family eating breakfast and enjoying each others company.  However, his hopes are dashed when he bursts through the door to find nothing, he runs to the bedroom while the other men catch up to him and inspect the kitchen.  Silas Dodson tries to console John White with his realization that everything in the house is gone.  All the pots, pans, tables, chairs, clothes, everything.  He convinces John White that the settlement must have relocated to gain a stronger defensive position against the natives.  Looking at a crudely drawn map made by John White, he determines that the strongest defensive location in the region is a section of land to the north of the island in an area that meets the river and the inlet, one that is protected by deep waters to the south and the beach to the east.  It would leave only the north and west as areas needing to be fortified.  Silas Dodson gives the men with them a chance to head back to the ship if they choose to not partake in the deadly and dangerous trek to find the settlement, a few of the men do indeed depart to head back to the ship.  Those that stayed traveled over to the beach where their journey inland to find the settlement would begin the next day.

While the men sit around the campfire, Silas Dodson and John White talk down at the water's edge.  John White is on the edge of a mental break, as Silas Dodson tries to reassure him that as long as he can feel his family's presence in the world, then he must hang on to that and allow it to guide him.  The most precious things in life are family and if they can still give him strength, then he can give his men the strength to find them.  John White assures Silas Dodson that his granddaughter Virginia is and will always be the beacon of hope that will guide others to leave their homes and join them in creating something wondrous in the New World.

In the morning the men set off in a northward direction looking for any signs of life and the new settlement.  The further inland they walked, the more worried they became, that is until Silas Dodson stops dead in his tracks.  The men make their way over to him and draw their weapons, not knowing what has spooked him.  Once the men were all together Silas Dodson motioned out in front of him, sitting slumped over against the tree was a body, their head down and motionless.  Silas approached the body slowly with his gun out and trained on the person, as he moved to the side, he noticed the body was covered in blood and scalped.  A truly horrific site for anyone to see.  He used the end of his musket to poke and move the person's head around, checking to see if there was any life left, there was none.  Silas Dodson motioned for John White to come and take a look in order to see if he knew who it was.  John White immediately breaks down screaming and falling to the ground.  It was Grace Collins, a woman who had become attached at the hip with his daughter Eleanor.  

John White becomes terrified, he jumps up and takes off running in a full sprint in the direction that the body was facing, north.  Silas Dodson quickly instructs two of the men to search the area for any clues as to what might have happened and two other men to carry the body in the same direction that John White ran off in.  He and the rest of the men then take off running after John White.  

John White keeps running through the forest, not breaking stride.  He bursts through a tree line and immediately runs into a high wall that ran from east to west.  Stunned, he runs to the east towards the shorter end of the wall.  Rounding the corner he comes across a post at the entrance of the settlement, on the post is a bloody handprint overtop a word card into the post, CROATOAN.  Now mortified at what he might find inside the settlement, John White pushing forward into the walls in search for his family.  

Just as John White heads into the settlement, Silas Dodson and the other men burst through the tree line at the entrance.  They see John White run into the settlement and the bloody handprint over top of the carving.  The men draw their weapons and follow John White into the unknown.  

The men find John White standing frozen in front of a house, as they approach he moves to the side revealing an enormous amount of blood covering the walls.  Silas Dodson moves past John White and walks into the house.  There is even more blood on the inside, on the walls, tables, chairs, everywhere.  Despite the amount of blood in the house, Silas Dodson found no bodies.  Silas comes out of the house dejected, he orders the rest of the men to cautiously search the rest of the buildings in the settlement.  John White just falls to the ground sobbing,          

As night falls, the men all regroup in the center of the settlement.  All of the men recount the same descriptions as the house that Silas Dodson entered, blood covered walls, but no signs of any bodies.  They decide to set up camp there in the center of the settlement as to avoid torturing themselves and John White with being haunted by the sights and smells of the houses.  As the men sleep, Silas Dodson and another man take a shift of patrolling the area.  They separate and go in opposite directions, with a plan to form a circle and meet back up where everyone was sleeping.  Silas Dodson makes his round and returns to the center of the settlement, he sees no sign of the other man.  As Silas Dodson grows worried, he wakes John White and the two of them trek backwards in search of the missing man.  They hear a commotion coming from behind on of the houses and split up so they could flank around and converge at the same time.  John White and Silas Dodson round the house at the same time to see their man in an all out fight for his life with a native.  The native gain the upper hand and pulls out a hatchet, raising it high, at the same time Silas Dodson raises his musket and aims it at the native.  Just as Silas begins to pull the trigger, John White yells out a name, Manteo.  Everyone freezes in their battle and turns to see John White moving towards the native, telling him that he has returned and their is no need for this violence and that we are all friends.  Manteo slowly lowers the hatchet and Silas Dodson moves his finger off the trigger.

John White and Manteo embrace as they all head back to the campfire and wake up the others.  John White grills Manteo about where everyone is, what happened, and why he was about to kill a white man.  Manteo does his best to answer what he can.  He tells them that Eleanor is safe and with the Croatoans, outside of that he didn't know much.  What he could tell them is that after a string of suspicious deaths around and in the settlement, he was banished bc the acting Governor, Cutbert Jones, attributed the deaths to natives and suspected him and his tribe for committing the atrocities.  The suspicion had risen from the fact that the colonists had inadvertently killed his mother in retaliation for the first string of deaths.   The colonists attacked a nearby native settlement that they thought were responsible for some attacks and deaths shortly after John White left three years ago.  What they did not know was that the natives had left the settlement and the ones there during the raid were Croatoans who came to loot what the others had left behind.  The tensions between the Croatoans and the Roanoke settlement continued to fracture ultimately forcing the colonists to sever all contact with the Croatoans and relocate the settlement.  A few days prior, Eleanor and Cutbert Jones wandered into the Croatoan settlement covered in blood.  Manteo then traveled to the new settlement to find any others that may be alive.  As Manteo finished recounting the knowledge he held about the situation, the sun cracked the horizon off to the east.  The men packed up and headed to the Croatoan settlement.

The men arrive at the Croatoan settlement to find Eleanor in a near catatonic state.  The shock and horror of what they went through had overtaken her mind and left her unable to care for herself. The Croatoans were bathing and feeding Eleanor as if she was a young child.  John White is mortified by what he sees but is also overjoyed that Eleanor is still alive.  They have a long embrace, one that only John White could feel.  After John White and Eleanor have their reunion, Cutbert Jones walks in and begins to recount, in horrifying detail, the missing pieces to Manteo's timeline.  

“It all began a few weeks after John White left to resupply the colony.  A man was found dead along the beach, his head was scalped and torn up with a hatchet that lay stuck in his chest.  Then a month or so later we found a woman scalped and cut up with a hatchet in a back, but this time it was inside the settlement.  We retaliated on a nearby native settlement, one that had shown previous aggression toward us, we had no idea they had left and Manteo's mother was there pillaging what was left behind.  After that we severed ties with the Croatoans and moved our settlement.  Things were fine for a while, then all hell broke loose. About a month prior there was piecing screams in the dead of night, we finally found the source, another dead body, scalped, and with a hatchet in their chest.  We took men off the perimeter and placed them inside the settlement, it worked for a little while, until about a week ago.  I was asleep, dreaming of our future, then I felt a sharp pain in my stomache, I awoke to see Sampson Amcottes standing over me with a psychotic look upon his face.  In his hand was a hatchet with my blood on it.  I quickly jumped out of bed and we fought, he got me again in the leg, while I was doubled over he got me with the butt of the hatchet across the head.  I was stunned, but not out of it enough so I could hear the words he spoke.  He told me “I’m not going to kill you Cutbert, I am going to destroy everything you hold dear.  My wife and child had to suffer horribly on that ship and it’s all because of you and that wretched John White, we could have made landfall sooner, anywhere was just as good as the next place.  We didn’t have to come here, to this cursed land.  You all made that choice, the choice that condemned my heart and soul to death.  Then, to compound your treachery, you forced me to throw them overboard, now they will never know peace, they will never rest eternally.  So, now it is your turn to know the torture you have brought upon me and my family.  It will be never ending, you will always be haunted by what happens next.”  With that Sampson Amcottes struck me again and when I woke up, I found the place deserted.  Wandering about in a daze, I found Eleanor carving something into a post, I think it was a message to you, I still don’t know what happened after I was knocked unconscious.  Eleanor has gone almost comatose ever since she made that carving.  Whatever she knows, is lost inside her mind.”

John White, Silas Dodson and the men work to figure out their next potential path to take in finding Virginia and the others.  Meanwhile, Virginia, Ananias Dare, Saewulf Hetcombe, and Mary Wightman wake up deep into the woods to see a couple of natives talking to Sampson Amcottes, they are bound with their hands tied behind them..  They over hear the natives warning Sampson that a giant ship arrived off the coast a few days back and the men made their way to the Croatoan settlement.  Saewulf is badly injured from the fight back at the Roanoke settlement, Mary Wightman manages to get herself free and tends to his wounds.  When Sampson realizes this, he drags her out, away from the others.  They can see him prop her up against a tree facing away from them, so her body is mostly blocked by the tree.  He leans in and says something to her, before rearing back and taking a mighty swing at her head, she falls to the ground and is drug away by Sampson.  Virginia, Ananias, and Saewulf become emotionally devastated, especially Saewulf, as he had come to care for Mary.

Ananias who had been comforting his daughter realizes the pain he had been feeling in his stomach was not a muscle, but he had in fact been cut by a hatchet in the fight at the settlement as well.  Someone had bandaged him up while he was unconscious, he finds out that it was his daughter Virginia who had done it.  The bleeding won’t stop, he realizes his end is near but could not be more proud of his daughter.  He has one final talk with her about how much he loves her and that she needs to be brave and fight for what is right in the world.  He tells her she has to be strong for when she finds her mother and to love this New World, despite all of the pain that it has caused.  Ananias succumbs to his wounds while holding the hand of his daughter, both strapped behind their backs. 

Then men along with some of the Croatoan including Manteo head into the woods in search of the others.  

Meanwhile, Sampson finds Ananias dead and tells Virginia that everything that has happened has been the result of her grandfather, her pain is entrenched in his poor judgement and unholy fears of the New World.  

After a day or two, Saewulf is healed enough that he decides to make a break for it with Virginia.  He breaks free from his bonds and frees the little girl.  As they sneak out in the middle of the night they hear odd noises coming from near Sampson’s campfire.  Saewulf and the little girl approach cautiously and are shocked to see Mary is still alive and tied up to a tree.  Saewulf leaves Virginia, determined to save his love.  He sneaks in and frees her, however when they make it back to Virginia a shot breaks the silence of night.  Saewulf falls dead as Mary and Virginia take off into the darkness.

As John White and his men are asleep they hear the musket shot ring through the air.  They jump to their feet and head in the direction they thought it came from.      

Sampson is hot on Virginia and Mary's heels.  Sampson catches up to them both when Mary falls and hurts her ankle.  She tells Virginia to just run and don't stop running until she is safe.  Virginia leaves Mary behind and runs further into the woods until her little legs give out, not much past where Mary fell as they had been running all night.  Meanwhile, Mary uses a tree limb to help herself stand up, just as Sampson reaches her.  She makes her proud and triumphant stand against Sampson, she tries to take a swing at him with the tree limb but falls to the ground.  

Virginia hears Mary scream, as do John White and his men. Virginia hears Ananias' voice in her head reminding to to always fight for what is right in this world, she find the strength to stand up and run back to Mary.  

John White and his men are closing in Sampson and Mary.  They finally get a glimpse of the two and see Mary on the ground and Sampson pull out his hatchet.  They are still too far away to take a shot.  Mary screams for help as Sampson rears back to deliver the final blow.  

Just as Sampson brings down the hatchet, John White and his men see Virginia jump in front of Mary and absorb the hatchet strike to the chest.  John White screams in anger, fear, and heartache as they continue to move towards Sampson.  Silas Dodson aims his musket and takes a shot at Sampson hitting him in the leg.  Sampson turns and limps away as John White and his men close in.  

John White runs over to his granddaughter, who lay dying on the ground, while Silas and the men go after Sampson.  Holding his granddaughter in his arms, John White tries to stop the bleeding and save Virginia.  Virginia just looks at her grandfather and utters "I fought for what was right."  Virginia dies in John White's arms. 

John White becomes enraged and leaps to his feet and chases after Sampson Amcottes and his men.   He finds his men at the edge of a river that is raging from the recent storms.  Sampson is trapped between the river and John White’s men.  John White moves in front of his men and right up to Sampson.  He places his musket on Sampson’s cheek and through tears shouts, “Why!” 

Sampson begins to laugh hysterically when replying, “Revenge!  That's what happens when you are left to battle the mental scars of pushing your wife and daughter overboard into the depths of darkness, forcing their souls to be eternally lost.  It eats at you and eats at you, for two months I had to sway back and forth on that ship, to know that my family is cursed to never rest as they sink into nothingness.  You took everything from me, everything!  Not one second has gone by since then, that I haven’t thought of bringing my emotional horror to your doorsteps.  I just never thought I would get to look you in the eyes as the hatred blackens your heart and fuels the fires of revenge that is overtaking every fiber of your being.  You feel your heart dying as mine did many years ago.  You will be haunted to the end of time by this one moment along that infinite timeline of life.  Nothing you do matter, nothing you do will give your granddaughter life again.  

John White pushed the barrel of the musket harder against Sampsons cheek and exclaims, “You’re right, she’s not coming back to me, but she will live on as the beacon of hope and wonder that will guide others to the wondrous place. She will forever be one with beautiful land.  She will always and forever be alive, as long as there are people here to enjoy the New World.  Now rot in hell.” 

John White pulls the trigger of his musket as Sampson falls backwards into the raging river.  

Screen dissolves Queen Elizabeth I sitting on her throne. 

A young boy runs into the room clutching tightly two journals and a handwritten letter.  After pausing at the entrance and waiting to be given permission to enter, he hurries over to the Queen and hands her the letter and journals.  She opens the letter and reads it aloud in confusion.  “If the idea of a New World is to remain resolute and righteous with the people, then destroy these journals and proclaim that the people of Roanoke have been lost to the unknown, that they are out there somewhere, just waiting to be found.”  It was signed John White.      

She immediately opens up the journals and reads them in their entirety.  After finishing the last journal, she calmly picks them along with the letter up and walks over to the fireplace and drops everything into the blaze and says, “From the ashes of pain shall come the birth of power.”

Script:

Roanoke: The Genesis of a New World Script

Edited by Pickle Rick
  • Like 1

@MikeT14 I get it’s a play but I feel like that should only be have of the movie lol. Good read tho.

@Outpost31 great read, and well thought out. Wish you didn’t run out of gas.

Hangman was a great read @Dome @Malfatron am I missing something but when did the two guards come into the story?

Edited by Fresh Prince

4 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

@MikeT14 I get it’s a play but I feel like that should only be have of the movie lol. Good read tho.

@Outpost31 great read, and well thought out. Wish you didn’t run out of gas.

Hangman was a great read @Dome @Malfatron am I missing something but when did the two guards come into the story?

Hennessy execution, first scene.... wasn’t clear, but they aren’t speaking roles anyways, just actors we liked 

Reserved for- The Orca Wildlife Production's 

Title: The Last Reich

Director: Steven Spielberg

Actors: Will Smith, Hugo Weaving, Christopher Lloyd. Christoph Waltz, Anson Mount, Paul Bettany, Russell Crowe, Dennis Quaid

Actresses: Jennifer Lawrence, Jodelle Ferland, Diane Kruger, Alexandra Daddario

Composer: Michael Giacchino 

Cast:

51b2090cecad04d23e000004-699-524.jpg

Will Smith plays Tre Riker. A tough nosed survivalist and marksman. He is a captain in the Old EARTH Spaceguard 

hugo-weaving.jpg

Hugo Weaving plays Cartsen Reinhold. A sophisticated but hardened intellectual. He is the leader of the rebels on Old Earth and commander of the Old Earth Spaceguard 

Anson-Mount-Hell-on-Wheels-Vest.jpg

Anson Mount plays Dirk Siegfried. He is a very calming mountain man sheriff, who has enlisted in the Old Earth Spaceguard and is now the 2nd in command

the-day-after-tomorrow-dennis-quaid-the-

Dennis Quaid plays Iwo Axel. A cold weather survival expert and adviser to the Old Earth Spaceguard

636667469187572504-Christopher-Lloyd-1.j

Christopher Lloyd plays Renwick Gunnar. A technological savvy scientist that brings laughter to intelligence

635830220810568209-XXX-HUNGER-GAMES-MOCK

Jennifer Lawrence plays Kristin Eartha. A feisty Lieutenant in the Old Earth Spaceguard. She will stop at nothing to see the universe being rid of the German New Earth Army

122.jpg?resize=500,1085&ssl=1

Jodelle Ferland plays Danyela Tanyeli. A slave under the German New Earth Army who paves the way to a new world via beauty, intelligence and big guns

alexandrasandaddarioleatherjacket_2.jpg

Alexandra Daddario plays Petra Rose. A gentle and kind German New Earth Army soldier who sees everybody as human and equal

christoph-waltz-in-inglourious-basterds.

Christoph Waltz plays Torolf Henning. The dictator of the Fourth Reich German New Earth.

Paul-Bettany-Solo-A-Star-Wars-Story-Ron-

Paul Bettany plays Martin Tortsen. The commander of the German New Earth Army

russell-crowe-plays-both-dr-jekyll-and-h

Russel Crowe plays Fulcher Lorenz. A general in the German New Earth Army

Bridget_von_Hammersmark_Walther_PPK-1.jp

Diane Kruger plays Anike Martina. A soldier in the German New Earth Army

Background/Intro:

For every generation, there is that one moment in time that stands out as the decisive pinnacle of triumph and world changing. Well that all came to a head on November 7, 1946. In April of 1945, Adolf Hitler was surrounded at the bottom of a bunker in Berlin, Germany. Soviet troops were on the verge of taking Berlin and ending World War 2. What they didn’t know was it was just the beginning. Hitler faked his own death and conceded defeat and the loss of Berlin, but it was always part of his plan. After sneaking out of Germany via a vast underground network of tunnels, Hitler boarded a ship bound for the Argentina coast. There he had everything prepared for the Fourth Reich. As the United States, Great Britain, and the Soviet Union were relishing in supposed victory, Hitler was reestablishing what would become the first installment of the New Earth Army. Hitler smuggled all of his top scientists out of Germany and relocated them to Argentina with him. There they were successful in developing the world’s first nuclear bomb. After successfully completing a series of tests on the nuclear bomb, Hitler had a whole arsenal of nuclear bombs built. On November 7th, 1945, Hitler brought Germany entirely into the Fourth Reich and the New Earth Army made the defining generational moment in world history. In the early morning hours Hitler’s rebuilt Army reigned fire down on world. From Washington D.C, to New York City, to Paris, to Moscow, and almost everywhere in between, nuclear bombs were dropped in the hundreds. When the dust settled Germany had taken the entire world by surprise. Hitler and his New Earth Army ushered in the Thousand Year Reich, without even blinking an eye. 

Over the next few hundred years the Earth was dramatically changed. The United States was a 

virtually uninhabitable wasteland. The majority of Europe aside from Germany was just scorched earth. The downfall to the nuclear explosions was a resulting Ice Age. The Northern Hemisphere was ushered into a perpetual and continuous Ice Age. Temperatures hovered around -20 F and ice and snow fell from the skies every day. The few survivors that managed not to be incinerated by nuclear bombs, or melted from the inside by radiation became bottom dwellers. They lived in tunnels, basements, subways, basically anything that was below ground. During this time. the people of Earth that were not affected, either swore allegiance to the New Earth Army or were killed. Many people migrated into the wastelands instead of competulating to the New Earth Army. The New Earth Army controlled the Earth and there was nothing anyone could do about it, yet.

During the first few hundred years following the Nuclear Day, Germany’s New Earth flourished and thrived in the absence of any threat. Technology advanced at an exponential rate. By the year 2400, the first rebellion took place. A group of about ten thousand rebels from the former United States mounted an attack on New Berlin located in Argentia. They were annihilated by laser weapons and flying armadas. They never stood a chance from the beginning. Following the defeat, the rebels returned to their ice dwellings and underground civilizations they were forced to live in. The rebels had everything they needed to take down the New Earth Army, determination, hatred, something to fight for, they just didn’t have the weapons and technology. They settled back into their harsh and unrelenting lives just trying to survive one day at a time in a world of ice and snow. The hatred, determination, and fight were still there, but it would be put to the back of their minds for the time being. 

In the year 2600, the areas of the Northern Hemisphere had began to prosper and the technology of Germany’s New Earth Army began to be dispensed by numerous means around the world. There were 3 more rebellions more organized and determined than ever before to destroy the GNEA (Germany’s New Earth Army). Alas, even with the increase in technology, the GNEA was still unmatched in terms of weaponry. The rebellions were dispensed one by one. At this time though, the GNEA became very well versed in space travel and habitation. Growing tired of the rebels from the north the GNEA constructed a colossal Space city next to Pluto. They named the city Ubertropolis. Here they would live away from the rebels and the growing problems of the Earth. The temperatures were getting colder everywhere and there were dwindling resources, minerals, fuels and everything in between. On November 7th, 2746, the GNEA vacated Earth for good, but not before they scoured the Earth taking anything of importance. This included scientists, doctors, intellectuals, and anything they felt would be of use in their new space state. The people torn from their families became slaves for the GNEA. They were forced to work and live on the GNEA space state as well as on Pluto, which was used as a fortification of their space state.. Over the next 200 years, the GNEA developed their Galactic Ice Rail Gun. The Galactic Ice Rail Gun was the most advanced weaponry in human history and was at the forefront in quantum elcromagnetic laser weaponry. The weapon converted ice to fuel, which was used to induce quantum reactions that created an electromagnetic field that was used in the generation of an electrolaser. This weapon essentially was a long range ice lightning that would freeze and then evaporate its target. Its use was mostly for large scale destruction on the order of planetoid like objects. However, over the years, the GNEA began to develop more localized abilities for the weapon and every hundred years targeted sections of Old Earth just for diabolical fun. 

During the subsequent mindless and unnecessary attacks of Old Earth by the GNEA, the remaining people were struggling to overcome all of the obstacles put in front of them. The world was rapidly cooling and as such the surface was almost entirely uninhabitable. Everything was underground and what little was top side had been evaporated by the Galactic Ice Rail Gun by the GNEA. Even underground was starting to show consistent cooling. It was at this time around the year 3000 that the people of Old Earth were finished and ready to go on the offensive in taking back the Galaxy from the GNEA. They began to rapidly increase their weaponry, space travel, space weapons, and prepared for the fight of their lives. The Old Earth Spaceguard launched several attacks on the GNEA’s space city Ubertropolis and the Ice Fortress on Pluto. They were pushed back with the swiftness that results from the overwhelming superiority due to the continued differences in technology. 

Act 1:

Chapter One: The Discovery

Danjela was performing her normal everyday tasks in the control center. Danjela was Lead technological supervisor at the Ice Fortress. The large fortress controlled the Galactic Ice Rail Gun (GIRG) that was the heart and sole of the GNEA. It was the biggest difference in the technological divide between the GNEA and the Old Earth Spaceguard (OES). When the GNEA left Old Earth they brought along slaves that would be a necessity for the GNEA to keep advancing and growing technologically. Danjela’s family was one of the one’s that the GNEA had enslaved on their madden voyage to construct and inhabit Ubertropolis and the Ice Fortress. Her great-great-great-great grandfather had been a scientist who was forced to help the GNEA contrive, construct, finish, test, and maintain the Galactic Ice Rail Gun. Over the course of its existence, the GIRG was maintained and run by Danjela’s family and other slaves that were forced to work for the GNEA. Everyday since Danjela was 16, almost everything she knew was the Ice Fortress and the inside of the control center. On very rare occasions was she allowed or even able to explore Pluto. That was about to change. On this day, Danjela was examining the outputs of the GIRG after its most recent dischargement. Danjela despised knowing she had anything to do with GIRG. She cried every time it was fired since she knew lives were lost. When looking over the readouts, Danjela discovered something interesting- the ground temperature around the GIRG was abnormally warm, even after a discharge. Danjela was alarmed because this was the first time an irregular temperature had appeared in over 200 years of the GIRG’s existence. The weapon was entirely reliant upon the ice from the ground and without ice would malfunction at best and at worse could catastrophically implode. The quantum reactions needed to be cooled and any temperature increase was cause for alarm. Danjela went to a soldier that was assigned to monitor the control room and the slaves. She informed him of the issue relating to the GIRG’s temperature upsurge. Danjela was assigned a soldier and a shuttle ship to fly across the planet to the location of the GIRG. Upon approach Danjela could see something wasn't quite right with the GIRG station. The soldiers and workers which normally operated and maintained the physical weapon were nowhere to be seen as she maneuvered the shuttle onto the landing pad. Danjela radioed the GIRG’s housing base and there was no answer. Danjela and the soldier proceeded to leave the shuttle and look around. It was clear the temperature increase was a result of the failed maintenance of the actual weapon by the GIRG’s crew. The soldier and Danjela radioed for a backup crew and more assistance in determining the causation of the missing crew. 

Chapter 2: The creature

Danjela waited for the backup shuttles to arrive. When the shuttles touched down, Danjela saw a familiar face, Petra. Petra was a soldier in the GNEA, however, she was a kind soul. Someone who had no hatred for anyone, especially the slaves. She was unlike every other soldier in the GNEA in this way. She treated the slaves like everyone else and was friends with many of them. She saw no distinction between GNEA and the slaves. Everyone was human in her eyes. When Danjela saw Petra her eyes lit up because Petra was her best friend. Danjela smiled and opened the shuttle door. Petra and Danjela began searching the housing base while the backup crew began recalibrating the weapon and getting everything back in order. Petra and Danjela walked through the grand doors of the housing base and were immediately met with a ghastly sight. One of the workers were lying slouched on a couch in the main lodging area. Petra walked over to the man and gave him a jarring shake. The man dropped to the floor and Petra let out a blood curdling scream. Danjela came over and saw the man, now sprawled out on the floor, with blood everywhere. The chest and stomach cavity of the man had been opened up and torn to shreds. The man was dead. Petra immediately called in the death to her commander. In the meantime, Danjela though shaken, decided to investigate the rest of housing base. She walked around the corner to the kitchen and saw another grizzly sight. The doors to the kitchen had been barricaded on the outside and in. The doors were ripped open by something and blood was dripping from the opening. Danjela peered into the kitchen and stood there frozen. Petra done with updating her commander, walked over to Danjela and asked what was wrong. She too, then peered into the kitchen area. There they saw the bodies, more exactly body parts of what remained of the entire crew and soldiers that were at the base. They were all dead. Something had torn them to shreds. The insides of the torsos had been chewed up and appeared to have been eaten and the limbs had been strewn along the dining hall having been flung around across the room. Both Danjela and Petra looked at each other petrified of what they had seen. At this time they heard a large rumble in the distance. The vibrations grew louder and louder and the building began to shake. There were no earthquakes in the 200 plus year history of the Ice Fortress, so Danjela and Petra were frightened to even think about what was causing them. They ran to the main doors of the housing unit and looked up. At that exact moment a herd of polar bear like creatures came pummeling down the slope towards the base. At the top of the slope Danjela saw an enormous creature stand up on its hind legs and let out a roar that almost crumbled the building behind Danjela and Petra. This animal was 200 feet tall and looked like a cross between a polar bear and a tyrannosaurus rex. The head of the animal was extremely large and contained teeth the size of a shuttle. Danjela and Petra stood in place by fear. They watched as the creatures tore threw the shuttles and soldiers like nothing they had ever seen. The weapons of the GNEA soldiers had almost no effect on the large beast. However, it did have some impact on the smaller ones. As Danjela and Petra made their way to one of the last remaining shuttles that remained undamaged they heard the sounds of lasers flying by their heads. They turned around just in time to see a soldier shoot one of the creatures as it ripped into another soldier. Both the soldier and creature fell to the ground. Danjela jumped into the shuttle and fired it up. Then she ran back out and told Petra to help her grab the fallen creature. Together they dragged the creature on board. Just as they were closing the hatch to the shuttle a stray laser barreled into Petra’s side. She fell to the ground in silence. Danjela heard a thud as Petra hit the floor. She immediately put Petra in stasis pod at the back of the shuttle. The stasis pods were for long range shuttle missions to help passengers, soldiers, and the like sleep. Danjela knew the science behind the stasis and thought it was the only thing that could keep Petra alive long enough for here to get to help. She pushed the button and Petra immediately froze inside a liquid base. Danjela fired up the engines to the shuttle and took off. Once airborne she looked back at the weapon and saw a flash of light. The base where the GIRG was stationed had been obliterated into nothingness by a nuclear bomb. As Danjela was getting closer to the Ice Fortress, a person appeared on the communications console. It was Fulcher Lorenz, a commander in the GNEA. Fulcher was a ruthless psychopath who was fortunate enough that his propensity for violence has propelled him to the rank of commander. Fulcher was a man that always did the dirty work for the GNEA, not because he was told to, but rather he just loved the killing and violence. Fulcher told Danjela that what she witnessed was never supposed to be seen. As he was speaking Danjela could tell something wasn't quite right. She thought to herself, “why was he telling her this”. At that moment, she saw the mini rail gun bay doors open at the Ice Fortress in front of her. She immediately knew what was happening. The GNEA was going to shoot down her shuttle. Danjela immediately took evasive action and cloaked the shuttle. She was just quick enough that the mini rail guns could not lock onto her position. She flew the shuttle to a safe distance and stared blankly into the sky. After some time of reflection Danjela knew there was only one thing she could do, go to the Ubertropolis. She plotted a course on the navigation console of the shuttle and began to think about how she could steal a GNEA space cruiser. 

Chapter 3: Space Flight

Danjela flew the space shuttle up to the Ubertropolis. The trip took some time, so she turned her attention back to Petra and the creature. Danjela ran some diagnostics on Petra as she lie in stasis. The results showed that Petra was bleeding profusely and stasis had slowed the process, but it wouldn't plug the issue indefinitely. Danjela needed to find a doctor and immediately. Danjela turned her attention to the creature. The creature was alive, so Danjela bandaged the animal up and ran a DNA test to see what exactly she had brought on board. The results came back as a mix between a polar bear, orca, and tyrannosaurus rex. Danjela had stumbled upon some hybrid creature that the GNEA had bred for some nefarious reason. By the time the DNA test was complete the shuttle had arrived at Ubertropolis. Danjela docked the shuttle and began quickly looking for a space cruiser. She found a space cruiser that was waiting to be offloaded. It was a weapons resupply from the Ice Fortress. Danjela went to one of the many bars on Ubertropolis and found some unwitting soldiers to help her transfer Petra and the creature onto the space cruiser that was currently unmanned. After a few drinks the soldiers would have done anything for such a pretty face. Once Petra and the creature was on board, Danjela swiftly closed all of the doors and threw the space cruiser in reverse. One of the soldiers sounded the alarm. Danjela had the ship part way out of Ubertropolis when she saw the laser doors open up and the fireworks began. Lasers bombarded the cruiser from all sides. The shields on the cruiser began to drop immediately. They were at 50% before Danjela even could think. Danjela diverted as much of the power of the ship as she could to the shields. They would not hold, another barrage dropped the shields down to 30%. At this time, she was a good distance away from Ubertropolis, but she could see other cruisers beginning to pull out of the docking ramp. She needed to do something and fast. Danjela quickly calculated in her head that the best chance to survive and get away from Ubertropolis was to drop the remaining shields and divert all of the power to the engines. Before doing so she blasted the docking ramp where she could see a ship pulling off. With the bevy of laser after laser the cruiser at the ramp exploded. When this happen she diverted all of the power to the engines and went full speed hoping to make it far enough away that the lasers from Ubertropolis could not reach her space cruiser. As soon as the shields were dropped the cruiser began taking on damage immediately. Danjela did her best to maneuver the ship so that the same area of the hull wouldn't be damaged repeatedly. After a few minutes the amount of lasers hitting the hull became less frequent and then not at all. Alarms were going off everywhere, the ship was badly damaged. She had lost the ability to use weapons, divert power, and life support was leaking. Danjela had two choices at this point, go to a military outpost on a moon of Jupiter, or plot a course for Old Earth. If she went to the moon outpost it would surely mean death, for her, Petra, and the creature. She made the only decision that was possible. Danjela entered the coordinates of Old Earth on the navigation console and then quickly attempted to make repairs on the life support. After repairing what she could, Danjela sat down beside the creature and fell asleep. Danjela awoke a day later to the sound of alarms. The ship had entered the Old Earth’s atmosphere and was descending way to fast. Danjela jumped onto the flight controls and did her best to lessen the rate of descent and especially the angle of decent. The course correction was of little help. The ship was still falling fast and too steep. Danjela braced for impact.

Chapter 4: Old Earth

A small group of Old Earth citizens are awakened by a large rumble from above. The youngest of the group, a stunning but rugged women jumped up from her bunk and swiftly made her way to a ladder. A man quickly confronted her about her intentions. Tre Riker was the captain of the bunker outpost. The woman was Kristin Eartha, his lieutenant. The two were extremely vital members of the Old Earth Spaceguard. The only defense and protection any of the Old Earth inhabitants had against any threat posed by the GNEA. Riker and Kristin were stationed at a remote outpost bunker and tasked with technological weapons and flight upgrades in the continued quest to free Old Earth from the GNEA. As Riker stood there reinforming Kristin of their mission parameters, the two heard an explosion. Kristin became even more restless wanting to go investigate the source of the commotion that was topside. Riker was further concerned when he started to smell smoke, so he told Kristin to go fetch Iwo. Iwo Axel was Old Earth’s top survival expert. Old Earth was becoming colder and colder each year, so Riker was not going to take any chances sending his best Lieutenant topside, unless she was accompanied by someone who knew what they were doing in the harsh unforgiving wasteland that was now the surface of Old Earth. The temperature was -50 degrees Fahrenheit and that was a rather warm day in the middle of July. Iwo and Kristin made their way up the ladder and through the hatch to a buffer room. It was the best way to keep most of the cold from leaking further into the depths of the outpost’s underground units. Iwo and Kristin flung open the door to the outside world, a blast of freezing cold wind almost knocked them to the ground. Iwo grabbed Kristin and the two powered their way out into the unknown. Kristin immediately glimpsed a large burning object about half a mile away from the outpost. The two of them jumped onto snowmobiles and hurried straight to the source of the fire. Once Iwo and Kristin reached the outskirts of the flaming object they froze in their tracks. Before them was a GNEA space cruiser in a burning heap of metal. It had appeared that the space cruiser had crashed into the Earth at a very high rate of speed. Kristin immediately radioed Riker and apprised him of the situation. Before either Iwo and Kristin could ascertain orders from Riker they heard a faint roar coming from the burning wreckage of the ship. Iwo bolted to the location he heard the roar and after removing a few pieces of debris he saw an animal lying on the ground. It was no ordinary animal, By the time Iwo had uncovered the animal, Kristin had made her way to Iwo. Once she saw the creature before her she pulled out her laser pistol and aimed at it. As Kristin was about to pull the trigger a woman stood up from behind a tree and screamed at the soldier to not shoot the animal. Iwo and Kristin spun around and saw a woman injured and bleeding, pleading for them to not kill the animal. Kristin quickly interrogated the woman and found out she was a slave from the Ice Fortress and had stolen the ship and needed help for her friend. That was about all Kristin could manage to get from the women before she passed out from here injuries. Iwo and Kristin found Danjela’s friend Petra and removed the stasis chamber and placed it on the snowmobile. Iwo noticed that Petra was wearing a GNEA uniform, but a storm was moving in and with Danjela incapicitaed he informed Kristin it was best to get everyone, including the creature back inside and safe as soon as possible. After a few minutes, Kristin and Iwo pulled up to the front of the outpost bunker door and offloaded what they had discovered and brought Danjela, Petra, and the animal inside the bunker. 

Chapter 5: New Technology

Petra flickered her eyes open and quickly gazed around the room she was in. It was totally foreign to her, everything seemed to be outdated, from the medical machines, to the beds, even clothing of what appeared to be nurses that were working in the room. A nurse walking by Petra saw she was awake and quickly ran out of the room and grabbed Kristin who was walking by the medical bay. Kristin told another soldier to watch Petra closely as she went to find Riker and figure out what he wanted to do. They had already disobeyed standing orders to kill all GNEA soldiers on sight, so they were in a very delicate situation with not much to go on. Riker and Kristin came in and immediately began questioning Petra on why she came to Old Earth. Petra described everything she could remember, from the temperature fluctuations at the Galactic Ice Rail Gun, to the creatures, up until she was injured. At this point Danjela was awake and filled in the gaps and the rest of their trek that Petra was in stasis for. Once Danjela had finished, Riker determined they all must go see Cartsen Reinhold. Cartsen was the rebel leader and the commander of the Old Earth Spaceguard. It was his orders to shoot all GNEA soldiers on sight, so what he would say was a complete enigma to Riker. The next day Riker, Danjela, Petra, Kristin and the creature boarded a transport vessel and took off for the OES headquarters. There Danjela and Petra pleaded their cases on why they shouldn't be killed. Ultimately it was the knowledge each pertained that spared their lives. Danjela and her knowledge of the advanced technology and weapons of the GNEA and Petra’s knowledge of the GNEA itself. They both agreed to enlist in the OES and help launch an attack on the GNEA space city and the Ice Fortress. Commander Cartsen devised a plan that would take down the GNEA once and for all. 

Chapter 6: Development

Over the next few months Riker, Kristin, Iwo, Danjela, and Petra worked with a sometimes crazy, but often funny scientist named Renwick Gunnar. Renwick had seen many things in his long life, however, he never let the atrocities of the universe get him down. He always had a smile on his face and made anybody laugh. His intelligence was almost unmatched in the OES and possibly even the GNEA. Renwick worked closely with Danjela and Petra to re-engineer the Space cruiser. They also upgraded the OES weapons and flight systems. During the course of the technology upgrading, the creature slowly regained its health as well and became very attached to Danjela. It was her protector and she was his protector. The creature was getting bigger and bigger by the day. The creature was homesick and missing its world. Danjela decided she was going to sneak the creature into the battle. Renwick had told Danjela that being so far from home, the creature would start to turn more and more violent, so it was important to return him to Pluto as soon as possible. 

Act 2

Chapter 7: The voyage to Ubertropolis

Cartsen was ready to implement his plan to end the Fourth Reich and their thousand year reign. To achieve a total annihilation of the GNEA, Cartsen needed to attack with complete stealth. With everyone onboard the armada of space cruisers that were upgraded with new technologies from the GNEA and some new ones Renwick and Danjela developed, the ships took off for Jupiter. Along the way Danjela and Riker had to maneuver the fleet around the Asteroid Belt and then cloaked the ships in time not to be seen from the sensors at the outpost on the moon of Jupiter. Riker maneuvered his ship above the space cruiser dock and Danjela, Petra and Iwo over the barracks unit. When Cartsen gave the order they uncloaked the giant space cruisers and let a barrage of lasers fall down on the outpost. Immediately one soldier used his communications terminal to relay what was happening to the GNEA space city. As he was describing what was happening the communications fell silent. A soldier for the GNEA communications wing at Ubertropolis quickly relayed the message to another soldier who gave the information directly to Torolf Henning. He was the dictator of the German New Earth. Upon hearing of the attack on the Jupiter moon outpost, Torolf became enraged. He started tearing things up in his high class throne room. Martin Tortsen the commander of the GNEA came in and they immediately devised a counter attack. They positioned half of their fleet of space cruisers outside the German space city and the other half set up traps and set up station above Pluto to protect the Ice Fortress and the Galactic Rail Gun.  

Chapter 8: The Trap

Following the successful destruction of the Jupiter moon outpost the OES fleet cloaked their ships again and made their way to Ubertropolis. A little ways outside of the city the OES could see the fleet from the GNEA lined up ready for battle. As they maneuvered their ships closer the lead ship captained by Cartsen hit something and a large explosion occurred. They had ran into a cloaked mine. The explosion tore a hole into the side of the space cruiser and it started to vent life support out into space. Cartsen ordered the crew to abandon ship, but before he could, the fleet from the GNEA unloaded a barrage of weapons at them. From mini railgun lasers, to lasers and multiple shots from the Galactic Ice Rail Gun on Pluto. The ship evaporated in a manner of minutes. Cartsen was dead. By the time the OES knew what was happening a second space cruiser hit a cloaked mine. The captain was able to fire off weapons in response before being evaporated by the GIRG. With the improved weapons on the space cruiser, the OES ship was able to destroy a space cruiser from the GNEA. Upon seeing the two ships destroyed in minutes, Riker and Danjela were able to stop their ships just shy of the cloaked minefield. They ordered a retreat and the remaining ships fell back to the outpost they had just destroyed

Chapter 9: Wave Number 2

Following the destruction of 2 of their ships, Dirk and Riker formulated a plan to maneuver around the space mines and the blockade of cruisers the GNEA had set up. The plan involved recalibrating the communications on their ships to detect the mines. This would ensure the convoy of ships made it through the minefield without hitting a mine. Danjela and Renwick worked feverishly to implement the detection system. While they were working the creature, which Danjela named Glacier, was playing with anything he could find on the ship. He had grown much larger over the months. Renwick had grown attached to Glacier over the time as well. He had become a part of the rebellion and a mascot of sorts for their cause. 

Following the conversion of the communication system, Dirk and Riker informed the remaining ships of the plan and they took off hoping not to get themselves killed. Riker was the lead captain and cloaked his ship in front of the armada. Ever slowly, he crept his way through the minefield. With each mine he came to he called out its position and the next ship would fly an identical path to avoid the mine. After awhile each ship made it through the minefield. Once through, all but 1 ship uncloaked and released a barrage of lasers onto the GNEA space cruisers. The battle was on and the OES had taken the GNEA by surprise. Following a few volleys, one of the GNEA space cruisers exploded, then another. This was the most success any attack on the GNEA had since the invention of the GIRG weapon. The success wasn't long lived though, as soon as the GNEA realized what was going on, they unleashed the GIRG weapon. One ship after another of the OES was destroyed. By this time though the plan was still working. Danjela was the captain of the last ship. When she made it through minefield, she had a special mission, destroy the GIRG weapon. Danjela flew her cloaked ship past the space station and past the remaining GNEA space cruisers. She landed the ship just outside the GIRG weapon, near where she took off when she made here escape from the Ice Fortress. Meanwhile, The GNEA had taken back control of the battle between space cruisers. Ships were being destroyed left and right on both sides, but the GIRG weapon was the difference. After 2 more ships blew up for the OES, Riker ordered a retreat. The remaining ships cloaked themselves and disappeared back behind the minefield

Chapter 10: Ground Game

Danjela, Petra, Kristin, and Iwo left their ship and headed directly to where the GIRG weapon was. Once there, they found the place deserted of GNEA personnel. The weapon was 

In pieces and there were dead bodies everywhere. The GNEA had not rebuilt the GIRG weapon in the same place where it had been. As the group was returning to the ship, Glacier was bounding around finally back home. Over the crest of a hill a loud roar is heard. Immediately Glacier takes off. Danjela tries to follow him, but Iwo immediately stopped her. She had to help him find where they rebuilt the weapon and quick. Danjela used the ships scanner to scan the planet for the gamma rays that the weapon emits after being fired. She located a cluster, about a thousand miles away. The group cloaked the ship and proceeded to the base where the new weapon was. 

Kristin stayed behind on the ship while Danjela, Petra, and Iwo trekked across a crevasse field glacier to where the new weapon base was located. It was the best way to remain unnoticed. Iwo and Danjela planted bombs at the barracks building and Petra scoped out the weapon itself. When the bombs went off at the barracks, Danjela and Iwo stunned three soldiers that came to investigate. They removed their uniforms and met up with Petra. Donning the uniforms of the soldiers, they infiltrated the weapons control center. Danjela quickly blended in and found a computer to work on. She disabled the temperature gauge and charged the weapon. About that time two explosions rang out from near the weapon. Iwo and Petra had placed charges to prevent any repairs to the weapon. It was sealed off from the GNEA. Danjela locked the weapon controls and snuck out of the control center. They had roughly 6 hours before the weapon overheated and exploded.

Back on the ship, Danjela flew the ship cloaked to the Ice Fortress. The next stage of their part of the plan was to destroy the Ice Fortress or at least keep their attention away from the weapon as long as possible. Danjela uncloaked the ship and blasted the Ice Fortress, then immediately cloaked the ship again, moved position and repeated. She knew it wouldn't be long before the fighter shuttles would be in the air and the Ice Fortress would be able to lock on her position when she uncloaked again. When she uncloaked and fired the next time, the fighter shuttles blasted the ship along with the Ice Fortress’ defensive weapons. The shields on their ship depleted quickly. Danjela cloaked the ship one last time and moved away from the Ice Fortress. They hadn't bought the overload on the GIRG weapon enough time to overheat. Danjela worked feverishly to increase power to the shield. One more hit and it was all over. About this time the ground started to rumble. Over the hill above the Ice Fortress one of the large creatures stood up on its hind legs and let out a roar. Hundreds of the creatures came pouring over the hill and attacked the Ice Fortress. One of the two 200 foot tall creatures tore through the side of the fortress. The little creatures sprung inside and started attacking. At this time, Danjela had restored most of the power to the shields and began to attack the base again. Danjela looked down from the ship and saw Glacier ripping the head off of one of the soldiers. She smiled and the creature nodded. After about an hour the Ice Fortress was destroyed.  

Chapter 11: The Final Battle

Danjela, Petra, and Iwo jumped into a GNEA shuttle and went up to Ubertropolis. Outside the space city, what was left of the OES armada had started their assault again. One by one the space cruisers of the GNEA were being destroyed. Inside the Ubertropolis, Danjela and Iwo went to the center of the city to plant an EMP bomb. The EMP bomb would disable most of the technology of the GNEA. Danjela and Iwo got to the center and planted the bomb. Meanwhile, Petra was waiting in the GNEA shuttle. About 100 yards from the shuttle, Danjela and Iwo saw two soldiers enter the shuttle. Inside the shuttle, Martin Tortsen and Anike Martina tell Petra to stay still. Petra takes a deep breath and pulls out a laser gun and shoots Anike. Martin shoots Petra in the head and then leaves the shuttle. Once Martin had left the shuttle, Danjela and Iwo go into it and see Petra bleeding to death. Danjela becomes enraged and grabs the biggest laser gun she could find. She quickly built an improvised  faraday cage and placed the gun in it. 

Outside Ubertropolis, Kristin and Riker are captaining a fierce battle between the space cruisers. They had whittled down the numbers of the GNEA ships to where they finally retreated back to Ubertropolis. Kristin and Riker stayed a safe distance back and cloaked their ships, waiting for the EMP blast so they could continue their assault onto the Ubertropolis

A large explosion is heard coming from the center of Ubertropolis. An energy wave transpired over the space city and most of the technology stopped working. When this happened, the remaining ships of the OES began an all out assault on the Ubertropolis. Large chunks of the space city exploded and life support started venting into space. Danjela grabs the large laser cannon from the faraday cage where it was protected from the EMP. She took off to find Martin Tortsen. As the battle outside the city rages on, Danjela finds the throne room of Torolf Henning. The GNEA scrambled some older ships that had not been in use at the time of the EMP. Fulcher Lorenz was captaining one of the older ships. Not expecting the GNEA to have ships, Lorenz snuck up on Riker’s ship and blasted it until it exploded. Kristin immediately blasted Fulcher. His ship exploded and what was left floated around in space. Kristin knowing the GNEA had older ships being deployed took aim at them and quickly dispatched the last two remaining ships. 

Back inside the Ubertropolis, Danjela was spotted by some soldiers and Martin Tortsen outside the throne room. He pulled out a pistol and shot at Danjela. Danjela lunged behind the door way. She charged her laser cannon and stepped out from behind the door. As bullets were flying by her head she started blasting everything in sight. She put a large laser charge into Martin and walked up to him and exploded his head. With rage in her eyes, she kicked open the throne room door and shot both soldiers that were in there. Her sights were now on Torolf Henning. The dictator was cowering in fear when Iwo caught up to. Danjela spun to see Iwo walk up beside here when a shot rang out from the desk Torolf was hiding behind. A bullet pierced Iwo’s stomach. Danjela dove to the ground while spinning around and blasts Torolf right between the eyes. Danjela quickly tries to stop the bleeding from Iwo’s stomach. She pushes on the wound, but blood still pours out. Iwo looks at Danjela and just smiles as the life leaves his eyes. 

Chapter 12: A New Beginning

After closing Iwo’s eyes Danjela stands up and grabs the communication system at Torolf’s desk. Stepping over his lifeless body, Danjela grabs the intercom and speaks to Ubertropolis. She tells the city their dictator is dead, their technology is dead, and the Fourth Reich is dead. 

6 months later Danjela, Kristin, Dirk and Renwick are on Pluto building a combined city and Glacier is running around playing with some of his family. It is the birth of Die Zuletzt Reich (The Last Reich). One where everyone was equal and free.

Edited by The Orca
  • Like 4