Rodgers Reddit AMA

gopackgo247

Just now, gopackgo247 said:

lame i wanted to ask him if he was concerned about how the offense looked just so he could reply with a "feels good to be 10-3" and ask for the next question.

Ha!  I'm sure plenty of folks will be throwing him some football shade tonight.  I imagine they'll have some sort of filter in place.

1 minute ago, Sasquatch said:

My contribution tonight will be as follows:  Aaron - would you agree that Obi Wan would advocate strongly in trusting the force enough to get the ball out in rhythm and with purpose, in a more timely fashion?

Do you ever feel like Anakin in the sense that your refusal to listen to the council (coaches) will lead to the downfall of your organization (season).

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Sasquatch said:

Aaron - when you see defenders closing in, do you see Wookies or Storm Troopers?

What do you make of the concept that Palpatine set himself up as ruler of the Galaxy with one extremely aggressive move to wipe out the Jedi? How can channeling him help you with your on field performance?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gopackgonerd said:

Who's obi wan?

Feel like that's very easily McCarthy, trained him, mentored him, was with him through it all, was eventually betrayed by him, and ultimately was struck down by him, only to have his ghostly presence looming with every week the offense feels the same as it did under McCarthy.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Feel like that's very easily McCarthy, trained him, mentored him, was with him through it all, was eventually betrayed by him, and ultimately was struck down by him, only to have his ghostly presence looming with every week the offense feels the same as it did under McCarthy.

Holy Shlt Boba Fett, that's scary real!!!

6 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Unfortunately for McCarthy he  didnt have the high ground

• Like 1