Rodgers Reddit AMA

gopackgo247

7 minutes ago, malak1 said:

Did you guys see the creepy Stan post from u/taco_whisperer? Wtf?

Found it. It's a joke from always Sunny though. 

Dear Aaron, I feel like I can call you Aaron because you and me are so alike. I'd like to meet you one day, it would be great to have a catch. I know I can't throw as fast as you but I think you'd be impressed with my speed. I love your hair, you run fast. Did you have a good relationship with your father? Me neither. These are all things we can talk about and more. I know you have no been getting my letters because I know you would write back if you did. I hope you write back this time, and we can become good friends. I am sure our relationship would be a real touchdown!

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Norm said:

Dear Aaron, I feel like I can call you Aaron because you and me are so alike. I'd like to meet you one day, it would be great to have a catch. I know I can't throw as fast as you but I think you'd be impressed with my speed. I love your hair, you run fast. Did you have a good relationship with your father? Me neither. These are all things we can talk about and more. I know you have no been getting my letters because I know you would write back if you did. I hope you write back this time, and we can become good friends. I am sure our relationship would be a real touchdown!

Damn. Went over my head. Smh

1 hour ago, Norm said:

Was that mac or charlie?

Edited by Gopackgonerd

Welp, he didn’t respond to my question about Obi Wan and trusting the force to get his passes out in a more timely fashion.  That’s ok, I was actually very impressed with his responses to a variety of questions.  He came across as a really likable guy, and definitely won over quite a few folks.  Good on him for taking several hours of his day to actually do it.