Week 15 - News and Notes. Lets start off with a doozy

WizardHawk

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Apparently the defense is keen to invite Kris Richard and Rod to the upcoming GTFO party.  And missing that many tackles isn’t like a wedding announcement you get in the mail... it’s more like the defense is sending dancing strippers to publicly invite them to the GTFO party.

honestly, I haven’t been this excited about a party since high school graduation.  

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

Apparently the defense is keen to invite Kris Richard and Rod to the upcoming GTFO party.  And missing that many tackles isn’t like a wedding announcement you get in the mail... it’s more like the defense is sending dancing strippers to publicly invite them to the GTFO party.

honestly, I haven’t been this excited about a party since high school graduation.  

Last years sacrificial lambs where Paul Alexander and Scott Linehan, this year it’s gonna be KR and RM. Garrett keeps his job. Jerry and Steven blame the Defense for sabotaging Garrett’s season, hands Garret a 10 year extension. 

Edited by textaz03

6 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

Last years sacrificial lambs where Paul Alexander and Scott Linehan, this year it’s gonna be KR and RM. Garrett keeps his job. Jerry and Steven blame the Defense for sabotaging Garrett’s season, hands Garret a 10 year extension. 

DO NOT RUIN THIS FOR ME.  I literally just cheered on the eagles to victory in anticipation of GTFO.  It’s going to happen.  It has to happen.  It will happen.  

3 hours ago, The_Slamman said:

Have you forgotten about the infamous GTFO Alan Ball party?

I haven't seen the Cowboys forum so banded together since.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Nothing compares to Alan Ball. Whenever he was on coverage I was 100% sure the WR will always come down with the ball every time.

I disagree.  The Alan Ball GTFO party was awesome in that it was the original GTFO party.  It’s kinda like SB I.  It’s really cool because it was historic.  But the game itself really wasn’t that good.  You compare the Seahawks/Patriots SB to SB I and you see the difference in quality of play.

Alan Ball’s GTFO party was great because it was historic but I trust that the JG et al GTFO party will be the Fat Tuesday of GTFO.