New England Patriots Spygate 2.0?

RuskieTitan

12 minutes ago, VanS said:

No.  They keep cheating which is why they win at a historically unprecedented rate.

I'm personally done with the Patriots.  Their 6 Super Bowl titles are invalid to me from this day on.

Good for you. Hope it helps you sleep at night.

10 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

Oh they know what they were doing. Kraft, Belichick and Tom Brady had to know something was up. They shouldn’t be able to talk themselves out of this one.

New punishment: Removal of 2020 1st Round Pick + 2020 3rd Round Pick. 1 million dollar fine for Kraft, 1 million dollar fine for Belichick + 1 million dollar fine for Brady 

No way Bellichick doesn’t get suspended for one, possibly two full seasons if this is Spygate 2.0. 

Let’s just wait for more details though. I’m sure we will find out a ton come the off season. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

No way Bellichick doesn’t get suspended for one, possibly two full seasons if this is Spygate 2.0. 

Let’s just wait for more details though. I’m sure we will find out a ton come the off season. 

Are you sure you can? Trial has already ended according to your reports...

Just now, Nex_Gen said:

Are you sure you can? Trial has already ended according to your reports...

Nope. You’re just easily offended. The only thing I did was prevent people calling this fake news with the documentary excuse. That’s how the first page basically went. I’m all on board for a fair investigation, with evidence being substance. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

If they got permission from the Browns to film and "forgot" to ask the Bengals, why wouldn't they be filming the Browns sideline? I don't understand 

They were in the Browns stadium.

“Can our camera crew shoot some documentary footage in your pressbox?”

”Sure.”

”Thanks.”

It’s not complicated.

The footage is 8minutes of a game that lasts three hours. How much of that is signals? Maybe a couple of minutes at most. This is a nothing burger.

A reduced fat nothing-burger with a side fried bupkis and zilchshake.

• Like 1

Scorching takes in here. 

Honest question here - where does the Brady guilt stuff fall in here? I get Kraft, it’s his team so ultimately he’s responsible for whatever goes on underneath him. I get Belichick, he’s the HC and we’re assuming he’s the orchestrator. Why Tom, though? He’s a player. I’m guessing it’s because he’s either A) somehow a main beneficiary, or B) we’re assuming he is in on it and is playing a role in the “scam” here. Point A doesn’t make sense and point B is...a stretch. 

Pitchforks are out (as per usual) but even for the most paranoid, don’t see how Brady falls into this poopstorm. Should probably decapitate Jarrett Stidham too - it’s one QB room after all. Best to track Brian Hoyer as well. 

28 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

”Sure.”

”Thanks.”

It’s not complicated.

The footage is 8minutes of a game that lasts three hours. How much of that is signals? Maybe a couple of minutes at most. This is a nothing burger.

the worst thing of 2019 is people thinking its ok to use the word nothingburger

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

”Sure.”

”Thanks.”

It’s not complicated.

it’s only 8 minutes because they got caught😂

were Bengals staffers supposed to let him film an entire game just so they can have more evidence?

• Like 5