RuskieTitan

New England Patriots Spygate 2.0?

So if what is above is true, sounds like they used the "Do Your Job" documentary as a cover to spy on teams (I mean, the Bengals...really???) after they were done getting their footage. I mean, we'll find out if this is true or not but if it is we get a whole 'nother offseason of Patriots investigations. Fun!

14 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

So if what is above is true, sounds like they used the "Do Your Job" documentary as a cover to spy on teams (I mean, the Bengals...really???) after they were done getting their footage. I mean, we'll find out if this is true or not but if it is we get a whole 'nother offseason of Patriots investigations. Fun!

The whole the spying thing was insignificant take was always comical to me given how elaborate the Patriots were with it all. If they're caught doing it again despite the risk, then maybe we can put that notion to bed.

Probably going to try to revoke their titles if found guilty again. Force Kraft to sell and maybe suspend indefinitely other members involved or implicated, at the very least.

Release the tapes to the public. Otherwise it’s not worth me giving any more thought to. The NFL’s investigative process has less trust from me then the Patriots do. 

5 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Probably going to try to revoke their titles if found guilty again. Force Kraft to sell and maybe suspend indefinitely other members involved or implicated, at the very least.

As they should.

This is crap.  I mean, you have to film the sidelines for a quarter?  What?  The mad genius can't can't beat a 1-12 team?  

Dock their first round pick, give it to us (Lord knows we need it), then force the Pats to lose gate receipts next season.  A part of me wants to see them play all 16 games on the road.

For anyone saying this is nothing, think about the fact that they only notified the Browns of the intent.  Then that the ca,\mera man was quick to "offer" to delete it...no harm, no foul.  If the Pats skate on this, I will never spend another penny on the NFL.

Just now, INbengalfan said:

If the Pats skate on this, I will never spend another penny on the NFL.

Congrats on your saved money

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

Just to make sure nothing bad went down, we should dock the Patriots a first round pick.

Oh no we would miss out on all the great players we draft like Dom Easley, Malcom Brown and Sony Michel. 

Idiot fans don’t realize the Patriots did this to generate the controversy to galvanize the team for a Super Bowl run.  We all know the Patriots are cheating somehow, but not like this.  

I feel like if they really wanted to spy on another team couldn't they just hire a person to be in the crowd and film on a smart phone the signals. Or even bring a camera. Tech these days would make it 100 times easier.

Edited by 49erurtaza

To be fair, they're probably just gathering intel on how teams cope with losing games in December.

22 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

I know things have been bad, but they're not 'spying on the 1-11 Bengals' bad.

Well it seems that clearly they are that bad

27 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

I know things have been bad, but they're not 'spying on the 1-11 Bengals' bad.

Maybe they just wanted to set him up for another "We're on to Cincinnati".  I mean, really, how many times do we have to play them the week after losing to the Chiefs?