New England Patriots Spygate 2.0?

RuskieTitan

14 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

So if what is above is true, sounds like they used the "Do Your Job" documentary as a cover to spy on teams (I mean, the Bengals...really???) after they were done getting their footage. I mean, we'll find out if this is true or not but if it is we get a whole 'nother offseason of Patriots investigations. Fun!

The whole the spying thing was insignificant take was always comical to me given how elaborate the Patriots were with it all. If they're caught doing it again despite the risk, then maybe we can put that notion to bed.

This is crap.  I mean, you have to film the sidelines for a quarter?  What?  The mad genius can't can't beat a 1-12 team?  

Dock their first round pick, give it to us (Lord knows we need it), then force the Pats to lose gate receipts next season.  A part of me wants to see them play all 16 games on the road.

For anyone saying this is nothing, think about the fact that they only notified the Browns of the intent.  Then that the ca,\mera man was quick to "offer" to delete it...no harm, no foul.  If the Pats skate on this, I will never spend another penny on the NFL.

• Like 3