New England Patriots Spygate 2.0?

RuskieTitan

21 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

You've been caught again Bill Belichick and Tom Brady. Can't talk your way out of this one. No excuses.

The hand down of punishment: Removal of 2020 1st Round Pick + 2020 3rd Round Pick. 1 million dollar fine for Belichick + 1 million dollar fine for Brady   

That'll show 'em. 

There is zero evidence linking this to Brady (or Belichick really).

"We're going to film you for the 'Do Your Job' feature. Now, just stand there with the Bengals bench in the background."

- Patriots coordinator of videos - "Dom Frady"

I kid, I kid.

But seriously, I don't think this is much of anything. I believe the league will see what is on the SD cards and rule this a non-issue.

8 minutes ago, AlNFL19 said:

There is zero evidence linking this to Brady (or Belichick really).

There will be a huge investigation. I must admit, the Do Your Job documentary is a clever cover up. But directly taping coach signals, especially the opponent you’re about to play, is basically a blind giveaway. Unless you are the most naive person in the world. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

What is on the tape should be the evidence we need. If it is innocent filming where it pans to the coaches briefly then I think that is a non-issue. 

According to the report it’s not though. It literally just camped the Bengals sideline. We’ll find out more though for sure. Whether it be tomorrow or February. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

According to the report it’s not though. It literally just camped the Bengals sideline. We’ll find out more though for sure. Whether it be tomorrow or February. 

I agree. If that is the case it seems like a problem. I don't know why they would film that for the documentary. It wouldn't add up.

Genuinely just have to tip my hat out of respect to Belichek for his commitment to cutting corners for absolutely no reason. Does he need to steal signs to beat the Bengals? Hell no. But he's not doing it to win. He does it for the love of the hustle. My man probably swipes a stick of gum from CVS every morning just to feel alive. You can't get between a man and his true love. 

Edited by BaltimoreTerp
  • Like 12

1 minute ago, Nex_Gen said:

The only thing that reeks is how much you want this..

I don’t want anything. I want this to not be what it is, because it would mean we have all wasted 19 years. Literally. So I would love this to be nothing. 

However, having a camera focused on the sideline, and recording coaching signals (unless like 1-3 seconds in passing) is pretty dang obvious. Like I said, we’ll find out soon enough.