New England Patriots Spygate 2.0?

RuskieTitan

23 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Correction, they had an agreement with the Browns, not the team they play next week in the Bengals nor the NFL. Like, why wouldn’t you get the NFL’s permission? Seems painless to give a phone call. 

Are you implying the NFL didn't know this series existed? I mean............................

6 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

Are you implying the NFL didn't know this series existed? I mean............................

No. The heck? I’m saying they do BOTH at the same time. The Do Your Job series gives the reason to be there. 

The video captured by the Bengals staff has camera footage of the entire Bengals sideline/coaching signals for the entire first quarter without moving. 

You guys are in denial that this could be Spygate 2.0. Exactly how Pats fans reacted the first time. Exactly. 

You know what the Pats said the first time? That they were recording a team show. 

Edited by BayRaider

Just now, BayRaider said:

No. The heck? I’m saying they do BOTH at the same time. The Do Your Job series gives the reason to be there. 

The video captured by the Bengals staff has camera footage of the entire Bengals sideline/coachinf signals for the entire first quarter without moving. 

You guys are in denial that this could be Spygate 2.0. Exactly how Pats fans reacted the first time. Exactly. 

You know what the Pats said the first time? That they were recording a team show. 

I'm not in denial about anything but you're speaking in absolutes when you have literally no idea. There were also false reports immediately about deflategate, I think you could use a deep breath and let this unfold a little bit. 

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

I'm not in denial about anything but you're speaking in absolutes when you have literally no idea. There were also false reports immediately about deflategate, I think you could use a deep breath and let this unfold a little bit. 

I’m not speaking in absolutes. This could be nothing I’ve said multiple times. Pats fans are super quick to dismiss this entire thing though. Like you can’t record Do Your Job and Coach Signals at the same time? That was the dismissive argument and to basically close the topic. 

I’m not speaking in absolutes. This could be nothing I’ve said multiple times. Pats fans are super quick to dismiss this entire thing though. Like you can’t record Do Your Job and Coach Signals at the same time? That was the dismissive argument and to basically close the topic. 

Sure, to be fair and I'll speak honestly, after reading Jimmy Johnson claim all of the good coaches, including the heralded OC for Peyton Manning stole signals, I really didn't care at all. I think a lot of things get blown out of proportion in an age devoured by social media. It is what it is, but you're saying these things HAPPENED and you cannot say that. So please, let us not go that route. I also haven't seen the report claiming it was propped up on the sideline the entire time. 

In both spygate and deflategate, retractions of reports were made. Call me ridiculous if I don't believe reports being made right now, I don't mind. 

I think a lot of things get blown out of proportion in an age devoured by social media.

How many teams had an archive of stolen signals going back 7 years or the system the Pats had in place?

If they are caught doing it again despite the massive risk involved, how can anyone actually argue that the Pats themselves view it as insignificant?

• Like 1

Sure, to be fair and I'll speak honestly, after reading Jimmy Johnson claim all of the good coaches, including the heralded OC for Peyton Manning stole signals, I really didn't care at all. I think a lot of things get blown out of proportion in an age devoured by social media. It is what it is, but you're saying these things HAPPENED and you cannot say that. So please, let us not go that route. I also haven't seen the report claiming it was propped up on the sideline the entire time. 

In both spygate and deflategate, retractions of reports were made. Call me ridiculous if I don't believe reports being made right now, I don't mind. 

This is the type of attitude Pats fans had the first time when it was the biggest cheating scandal ever. Knowing what the other team is gonna do is the biggest advantage one can possibly have, and they had collections of signal tape if you read the link I posted. Spygate of course was not solely the Jet game, no where even close, hence the punishment. 

I’m sure IF something does turn up, and Pats get punished, many Pat fans will cry “NFL out to get us!!!”. When in reality the original spygate was so down played by the NFL because it would of ruined the NFL and all of its integrity. 

This is the type of attitude Pats fans had the first time when it was the biggest cheating scandal ever. Knowing what the other team is gonna do is the biggest advantage one can possibly have, and they had collections of signal tape if you read the link I posted. Spygate of course was not solely the Jet game, no where even close, hence the punishment. 

I’m sure IF something does turn up, and Pats get punished, many Pat fans will cry “NFL out to get us!!!”. When in reality the original spygate was so down played by the NFL because it would of ruined the NFL and all of its integrity. 

lmao okay or ignore my post but cool dude!

3 minutes ago, CKSteeler said:

How many teams had an archive of stolen signals going back 7 years or the system the Pats had in place?

If they are caught doing it again despite the massive risk involved, how can anyone actually argue that the Pats themselves view it as insignificant?

The Pats spygate system was literally the Astros on steroids. Juiced to the gills, Arnold, type of steroids. It was so advanced and blatant cheating that it completely ruined the integrity of the sport. But the NFL tried to save face and save their brand. 

8 minutes ago, CKSteeler said:

also never heard this ever before from any source but you, link? 

also never heard this ever before from any source but you, link? 

It’s been all over the internet for years as common knowledge with tons of testimonies. Don’t sit here and tell me Pat spying was the Jet game. It was multiple years of collections with a super advanced decoding system.