Here we go again

Elky

6 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I still remember when I thought having some deflated balls was a big joke. 8 minutes of sideline recording is a lot of footage, one employee even asked if they could just delete the recordings. I still remember Brady being suspende for being “generally aware” of balls being deflated. The Patriots have many enemies and they will go through great lengths to undermine this organization and they have in the past. 

I'm having a hard time caring about this. 

The league's stated goal of defending 'the integrity of the game' has long since proven itself to be such an utter farce that even if this turned out to be Spygate 2.0 for real, it wouldn't mean a thing to me. The whole aphorism about honor among thieves gets overused, but in this case it's 100% true. The league deserves to be burned to the ground. I'm fine with the Patriots providing the kindling and the fuel.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Starless said:

I'm having a hard time caring about this. 

The league's stated goal of defending 'the integrity of the game' has long since proven itself to be such an utter farce that even if this turned out to be Spygate 2.0 for real, it wouldn't mean a thing to me. The whole aphorism about honor among thieves gets overused, but in this case it's 100% true. The league deserves to be burned to the ground. I'm fine with the Patriots providing the kindling and the fuel.

The league proved it doesn't care about integrity by preaching player safety, yet have TNF, has aggressively pushed for an 18 game season and did nothing to help former players like Junior Seau.

The brazen nature of it; rocking up into the Press box in a Bruins shirt, fixing a camera on the Bengals sideline, casually informing the Bengals guy who you are sat in front of that you're working for Robert Kraft - for me makes it likely that the guy was just an idiot who didn't comprehend what he was doing.

In fact the Pats are probably incredibly fortunate that he got caught there and then. Can you imagine if no-one had pulled him up on it? He returns to the Patriots facility with his videos of the Bengals sideline and then at some point during the week someone realises just what they hell he has done. At that point it is much more difficult for the Pats to explain. In all likelihood they may have tried to cover it up, and then if it ever got out in the future all hell would let loose.....

• Like 1