Here we go again

Elky

On 10/12/2019 at 11:14 PM, Starless said:

I'm having a hard time caring about this. 

The league's stated goal of defending 'the integrity of the game' has long since proven itself to be such an utter farce that even if this turned out to be Spygate 2.0 for real, it wouldn't mean a thing to me. The whole aphorism about honor among thieves gets overused, but in this case it's 100% true. The league deserves to be burned to the ground. I'm fine with the Patriots providing the kindling and the fuel.

Yeah same, I really am struggling to care.

Fans of this sport can forgive a player who beats the sh out of a woman or a child or an animal, because he's good....but taping a bit of sideline (which apparently everyone does) is unforgivable and we should be stripped of all our wins.

I hate hate HATE the moronic people of this sport. Driven by jealousy and hatred rather than logic. 

Edited by Hunter2_1
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, ChazStandard said:

I love that’s the film is from behind, making the hand signals borderline invisible.

Watch the video I posted. Hand signals aren't used anymore as both the offense and defense use radios in helmets to receive the plays. Literally nothing can be gained from filming a sideline . . . Well unless you count fake outrage something.

• Like 1

What an absolute **** show.  We don’t gain anything from the video but it still breaks clearly defined laws/convention.

We are gonna say bye bye to 1st rnd picks and it just adds to narrative that the Pats are continuously looking at ways to bend the laws of the game.

Edited by Dan_Bali

On 12/16/2019 at 5:33 AM, Hunter2_1 said:

Yeah same, I really am struggling to care.

Fans of this sport can forgive a player who beats the sh out of a woman or a child or an animal, because he's good....but taping a bit of sideline (which apparently everyone does) is unforgivable and we should be stripped of all our wins.

I hate hate HATE the moronic people of this sport. Driven by jealousy and hatred rather than logic. 

Idgaf at this at all. But you know we're going to get hammered with penalties and we really can't afford to give away any significant draft capital.

Fingers crossed the NFL just uses their brains with this; but, given Goodell's history, that seems like wishful thinking.

• 2 weeks later...