Rams @ Cowboys Thread

rocky_rams

The line has gone from Cowboys -4 to pick em. I hope no one on our side is quite as cocky as the national media thinks this'll be a blood bath. I don't think they will be though since every week is a playoff game.

Edit: somewhat surprising Vegas saw the Cowboys as the better team on a neutral field. Not an exact science, but home teams are typically given about 3 points.

Edited by btfd16

The media thinks the Rams will beat the Cowboys because the Cowboys are just a mess. They havent beaten a team with a winning record. Garrett is a lame duck who wont return next season and as someone put it, I forgot who it was, that person said Garrett didnt even look like he wanted to coach TNF against the Bears. The Cowboys only have one takeaway in the past like 5 games. They make QBs look comfortable and we know if Goff is comfortable he is going to shred the Cowboys defense up. I just think the Rams are going to want this game more than the Cowboys because nothing the Cowboys have shown me since they beat the Eagles back in Week 7 that they want it more than their opponent. So the Rams continue to win and the game they really is going to be focused on is the Niners game which btw nobody is giving the Rams a chance besides Deion Sanders said the Rams can beat the Niners and then Marcellus Wiley and TJ Houshmanzadeh said the Rams will run the table and make the playoffs. The Niners are becoming banged up with losing their center Richburg for the season and then losing Ford and Sherman for multiple weeks so Im assuming they wont play in the Rams game which again will be huge. So the Niners are going to be coming into the Rams game banged up and I think the Rams can take advantage of it. But not overlooking the Cowboys by no means, I just think the Rams will beat the Cowboys and to put the cherry on top, the biggest Cowboys fan Skip Bayless even says the Rams will beat the Cowboys lol. 

Definitely not viewing this game as a gimme. I expect us to win, yes. But I see a lot of people looking at this game as a lock. I just hope the team doesn’t look at it the same way. We’ve played great the last two weeks, but we’ve certainly put up a few duds of our own this season. Being in Dallas only makes it tougher. One week at a time, let’s go!

18 hours ago, btfd16 said:

somewhat surprising Vegas saw the Cowboys as the better team on a neutral field. Not an exact science, but home teams are typically given about 3 points.

Thats not always how Vegas spreads work. Its more about calculating where the money will go and when in order to for them to make the most profit. Teams like the Cowboys, Steelers, Patriots, Packers always have more of a lean to their side than what they truely believe the outcome will be, because the general public will always lay more moeney on them. 

Its usally a few points for Home Field, a few for the heavy favorite team, and possibly a point for rest. But in all lielyhood, on a neutral field, not accounting for the square bets, they see this as a Pick'em game

6 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Could see us losing or winning. We’ve beaten them like a drum the last 2 years. But who knows. Hope the team continues on this hot offensive tear. 

You just continue pounding that drum and offensive tear Sunday! Pick another week to "possibly " give one away. Thanks 🍺

• Like 3