Rams @ Cowboys Thread

rocky_rams

4 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

It's not just age. Fowler wiffs on an easy sack that turns into Tavons TD. Darious Williams drops an easy pick. Couple plays later Witten gets a TD. They had opportunities and squandered all of them. 

But Clay and Weddle are old. 

We have Brockers who moves slow, Matthews who is slow as hell and Weddle is in a vegetative state 

Marqui Christian sucks. Don’t know why we don’t start Rapp at safety and have Natrez Patrick or another LB start. 

Troy Reeder is trash too

• Like 1

Goff is so inconsistent. McVay needs to figure this thing out soon. 

We dont have cap space to sign good players because we are paying Goff a lot of money. Goff needs to be able to mask these deficiencies of the Rams but I don’t think he’s that good right now to do that 

Edited by rocky_rams
  • Like 1

I look at this game as more like the Cowboys had 10 days to prepare, at home, and they are a talented team that had to keep hearing how they are overrated and just arent very good. Eventually they had to put their big boy pants on and have a great game from start to finish. Unfortunately it was against the Rams. Plus the Cowboys havent forgotten about the playoff lost to the Rams. So they had revenge on their mind for that. I thought the Cowboys played inspired football and in sports its not always about one team just not playing well. Its the other team playing better. The Rams couldve played better. When I saw Witten have that great td grab and then two Rams defenders crashed into each other allowing for a big td pass like there is literally nothing you can do. Goff missed throws before he hurt his hand and after he hurt his hand. I thought McVay shouldve ran the ball more early. I think it was like 13 pass plays t like 4 run plays early which just cant happen especially seeing Goff being off to start the game. 

With all that being said, the Rams I strongly believe will bounce back and respond Saturday against the Niners. The Niners are a wounded team that just lost to the Falcons. The Rams know they laid an egg today so they will come out inspired against the Niners not just to bounce back but not to get swept. So I still expect the Rams to finish (10-6). Ive been saying for the longest its going to come down to Week 17. The Vikings won today but they will lose MNF to the Packers Week 16 because Cousins is (0-8) on MNF which is the worst in the Superbowl era. So that means Week 17 if the Bears beat the Vikings and Rams beat the Cards, the Rams will get into the playoffs. We know what happened last season in a similar situation where the Vikings needed to win in Week 17 against the Bears to get in but they didnt and the Eagles beat the Redskins Week 17 to get in. So thats what its going to come down too imo.

1 hour ago, stl4life07 said:

I look at this game as more like the Cowboys had 10 days to prepare, at home, and they are a talented team that had to keep hearing how they are overrated and just arent very good. Eventually they had to put their big boy pants on and have a great game from start to finish. Unfortunately it was against the Rams. Plus the Cowboys havent forgotten about the playoff lost to the Rams. So they had revenge on their mind for that. I thought the Cowboys played inspired football and in sports its not always about one team just not playing well. Its the other team playing better. The Rams couldve played better. When I saw Witten have that great td grab and then two Rams defenders crashed into each other allowing for a big td pass like there is literally nothing you can do. Goff missed throws before he hurt his hand and after he hurt his hand. I thought McVay shouldve ran the ball more early. I think it was like 13 pass plays t like 4 run plays early which just cant happen especially seeing Goff being off to start the game. 

With all that being said, the Rams I strongly believe will bounce back and respond Saturday against the Niners. The Niners are a wounded team that just lost to the Falcons. The Rams know they laid an egg today so they will come out inspired against the Niners not just to bounce back but not to get swept. So I still expect the Rams to finish (10-6). Ive been saying for the longest its going to come down to Week 17. The Vikings won today but they will lose MNF to the Packers Week 16 because Cousins is (0-8) on MNF which is the worst in the Superbowl era. So that means Week 17 if the Bears beat the Vikings and Rams beat the Cards, the Rams will get into the playoffs. We know what happened last season in a similar situation where the Vikings needed to win in Week 17 against the Bears to get in but they didnt and the Eagles beat the Redskins Week 17 to get in. So thats what its going to come down too imo.

I have to hand it to you my man, you are the most positive fan of a team I've ever seen on this site. You are all about positive vibes! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I have to hand it to you my man, you are the most positive fan of a team I've ever seen on this site. You are all about positive vibes! 

Thanks! By no means am I ok with losing because I hate seeing my team lose and it’s going to take me days to get over it but just thinking about it I try to put things into perspective. I still trust in McVay and this team. Plus I’m not the type to talk about the sky is falling after every week the Rams lose or struggle. It’s just not warranted. Now it was warranted when Fisher was the coach and I just had enough of him after that Dolphins game when the Rams blew a 14pt lead during Goff first career start. Then I was saying the Rams have to get rid of Fisher and I was done. I don’t think this season warrants doom and gloom. If anything it shows what the Rams need to do this offseason to get better for next season and we have the right management and coaching staff to do so.