Rams @ Cowboys Thread

rocky_rams

2 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

Poor choice of words considering the team had no pulse yesterday in the biggest game of the season lmao 

Thats the fanatic speaking lol. Thats exactly what I mean when I say fans get too high or too low after every game and every season. You dont think the Saints organization is all about success? They lost 27-9 to the Rams Week 2 and lost 26-9 to the Falcons in New Orleans right after a BYE and we know both games were big for the Saints. It didnt determine their season but the Rams game they wanted to get revenge and the Falcons game is a rivalry game that they hate each other. So you cant isolate a game or certain situations and just say the team in a vacuum doesnt have a pulse for success because you devalue everything McVay and company has done in his time since getting here. As much as I hate the Patriots, I think the fans booing them when they played the Chiefs was laughable because I get the frustration but the Patriots have been the model of success the last thing a fan should do is boo. Like Im a big LSU fan because I live in Louisiana and its been 8 years since we beat Bama but when others try to act like LSU isnt still really good I remind them that LSU is a 10 win team every year and is great at recruiting in the SEC West. Alot of teams in the nation would kill for that success. The only knock of course has been the inability to beat Bama but dont isolate that one inability to devalue everything LSU has done and still is doing. So again Im saying with the Rams dont devalue what they have done because they didnt look good against the Cowboys or the Ravens because then you are devaluing what they did against the Saints in the NFCCG, the Cowboys in the divisional round, the Chiefs on MNF, the Vikings on TNF, etc... 

Edited by stl4life07