MNF: Eagles vs Giants - The Quest for a 6-10 division winner!

Malfatron

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins!

Idk, maybe I'm in the minority  but I think the divisions thing is dumb. It feels like every year a team with less wins gets in simply because........they play in a worse division? Shouldn't the team with more wins in the tougher division get in instead? Just doesn't make sense to me. 

1 minute ago, Soggust said:

Idk, maybe I'm in the minority  but I think the divisions thing is dumb. It feels like every year a team with less wins gets in simply because........they play in a worse division? Shouldn't the team with more wins in the tougher division get in instead? Just doesn't make sense to me. 

So then you really need to get rid of divisions. They'd serve no function anymore. 

3 minutes ago, Soggust said:

League just needs fewer divisions - 8 is too many

8 minutes ago, N4L said:

Im fine with the divisional winner making the playoffs, but let's open up the seeding based on record. Eagles/cowboys should be 6th seed 

2jrqhc.gif

Woulda been nice to have more backup in that other thread when like a dozen people were (not literally) calling me an idiot for thinking this!

2 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

It would devalue the rivalries too. 

People keep saying that. Why do people keep saying that??

No it wouldn't! Winning your division is very important because it means you get into the playoffs. That means every game is very important. Especially divisional ones.