MNF: Eagles vs Giants - The Quest for a 6-10 division winner!

Malfatron

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins!

1 minute ago, DannyB said:

same time in 2008 for me too, but a few years older. That was the year that DRC had a great combine or whatever and zoomed up draft boards. I wanted him at the end of the first but he zipped up to the mid-1st.

Then we traded our 1st rounder to the Jets for their 2nd rounder. They took Dustin Keller and we took Jordy Nelson. Ha.

that was the first draft i ever cared about really. draft time will never be as much fun

1 minute ago, BroncoBruin said:

The discussion was about eliminating the divisions. Any way you slice it, doing so results in devaluation of your three rivalries. You go from competing against those three teams for a guaranteed spot, to competing against 15 while still playing a few teams more than once. What am I missing here? 

Well I didn't realize someone said eliminate divisions. So let's call that one your bad for not doubly making sure I was completely up to speed on everything in the entire thread. I forgive you.

What I'm saying is, keep divisions. If you win your division, you're in the playoffs. However, HFA and bye weeks are determined by best record. This still maintains the importance of divisional games/rivalries. It's the only way to guarantee you're in the playoffs.