MNF: Eagles vs Giants - The Quest for a 6-10 division winner!

Malfatron

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins!

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

Because coaches still dont understand how it works, tbh.

No, because they were about to get a delay of game, so they were gonna take a time out. If you are gonna take a time out, you might as well challenge

It's actually smart 

Just now, N4L said:

No, because they were about to get a delay of game, so they were gonna take a time out. If you are gonna take a time out, you might as well challenge

It's actually smart 

I initially thought this as well but I believe they were going to get the DoG because they were too busy looking at the replay to try to determine DPI.

1 minute ago, DannyB said:

Well I didn't realize someone said eliminate divisions. So let's call that one your bad for not doubly making sure I was completely up to speed on everything in the entire thread. I forgive you.

What I'm saying is, keep divisions. If you win your division, you're in the playoffs. However, HFA and bye weeks are determined by best record. This still maintains the importance of divisional games/rivalries. It's the only way to guarantee you're in the playoffs.

I mean, I'm fine with that. I really don't have an issue with nothing changing either though. More than anything, I don't want change that's going to disrupt the structure of the 16 game schedule, which to me is pretty ideal in its current form (insofar as opponents played, not saying I love TNF). 

4 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

that was the first draft i ever cared about really. draft time will never be as much fun

For sure. Midday on Saturdays, and lasting the rest of the weekend. Not late on a work night. Unbelievable how that fudged that up.

There were a few years in there, from like 2006 - 2011 when I would draft-nerd out HARD. But then I guess I realized that you pour so much time and effort into trying to get to know these players and predict things, and then you get your draft class and you get so hyped because, oh my god! The talent! The value! The bright future of the team!...

...and then within like two months of the season everything goes teats-up and you realize nobody knows a single damn thing, and everybody is wrong as often as they are right.