doug pederson

ninjapirate

5 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Doug challenged the team this week to go out and play better. In response to that they didnt show up to play a 2 win team while at home.

Should he just be fired tomorrow?

No. He gets next year with a completely new staff.

2 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I dont know man. This is a full collapse and I don't think the team is getting his message anymore. 

An off season and a new supporting cast (and trimming the fat figuratively speaking) can do wonders for that sort of thing. 

So I'm understanding the logic behind this idea.

If you were told in 2016 after Doug was hired that he'd Win a SB in his 2nd year, make the Playoffs in his 3rd but "potentially" not make the Playoffs in his 4th season. Any one of you not talking that and running like a Thief in the night?

There's as much chance of Howie Roseman getting Demoted again as there is Doug Pederson not coaching in 2020, most likely beyond.

You guys amaze me sometimes and I was one of his biggest haters! Jesus!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

So I'm understanding the logic behind this idea.

If you were told in 2016 after Doug was hired that he'd Win a SB in his 2nd year, make the Playoffs in his 3rd but "potentially" not make the Playoffs in his 4th season. Any one of you not talking that and running like a Thief in the night?

There's as much chance of Howie Roseman getting Demoted again as there is Doug Pederson not coaching in 2020, most likely beyond.

You guys amaze me sometimes and I was one of his biggest haters! Jesus!

I almost never agree with you... but well said.

I don't know if Howie gets demoted, will he be told to bring someone in to assist with personnel decisions perhaps? Could be some changes in the pro/college scouting department. 

Usually Howie has thrived on the numbers side of things, he needs to see something has to change in the way he evaluates talent.