Week 15: TNF Jets vs Ravens

Bobby816

2 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

OL is hands down a bigger need than WR. But WR is right after for me.

Is there a free agent worth bringing in outside of Cooper who we won’t get anyways? Just curious I don’t know the free agent market. I’d liked to bring in a FA and draft one especially if we tag and trade or simple let Robby walk.

10 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

Is there a free agent worth bringing in outside of Cooper who we won’t get anyways? Just curious I don’t know the free agent market. I’d liked to bring in a FA and draft one especially if we tag and trade or simple let Robby walk.

Trades, Draft and there's other FA WRs that can help. Remember that Crowder is our only WR under contract that's NFL caliber next year (DT and Robby are FAs and Q is done for). So we need several guys. Cooper, Parker, Green, Cobb, Pascal are a few names that stick out to me.

4 hours ago, NYJets4716 said:

Lamar has been put in a perfect situation with little adversity. Great supporting cast,  weak schedule, great coaching. Hes not as good of a thrower that his stats show, most of his 5 td games they make it a point to pad his passing stats with gimme td throws after they are running all over teams. Jackson rarely faces pressure, has wide open guys more than any qb I've seen, his job is easy. His elite trait is running,  if that stops you'll see the guy who can barely throw.

ravens actually have one of the tougher schedule's this season.

this site has ravens #9 and jets #32 in terms of games played so far

http://powerrankingsguru.com/nfl/strength-of-schedule.php

Edited by RavensDefense3

3 hours ago, RavensDefense3 said:

ravens actually have one of the tougher schedule's this season.

this site has ravens #9 and jets #32 in terms of games played so far

http://powerrankingsguru.com/nfl/strength-of-schedule.php

Thats crazy cause they got to play the Bengals twice, the Jets, Dolphins, Cardinals, Browns twice. 

The Bengals, JEts, Dolphins are historically garbage teams though. 

I know the Jets schedule is weak, but this team is also a JV football team with massive injuries and no talent. The only reason we won some games was because we faced some bad teams and Darnold was the advantage over those teams. Also Adam Gase is one of the worst coaches in football. 

Edited by NYJets4716

3 hours ago, NYJets4716 said:

Thats crazy cause they got to play the Bengals twice, the Jets, Dolphins, Cardinals, Browns twice. 

The Bengals, JEts, Dolphins are historically garbage teams though. 

I know the Jets schedule is weak, but this team is also a JV football team with massive injuries and no talent. The only reason we won some games was because we faced some bad teams and Darnold was the advantage over those teams. Also Adam Gase is one of the worst coaches in football. 

Its not that crazy we’ve also played 49ers patriots and seahawks who are all top 5 teams rams are good and we played the steelers twice not the browns, next week is browns.

4 hours ago, RavensDefense3 said:

Its not that crazy we’ve also played 49ers patriots and seahawks who are all top 5 teams rams are good and we played the steelers twice not the browns, next week is browns.

Not to mention being 3-1 against   Buffalo, KC and the total annihilation of Houston and  the  Rams. rhey have wins against 5 of the top 7 defenses in the league by averaging over 30 Pt’s per game

• Like 1