Jump to content
Bobby816

Week 15: TNF Jets vs Ravens

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, baltimoreRebel said:

That was a brutal call. No doubt. 

Listen this has been a brutal year for us but even outside of the insane calls that we get against us, its been all over the NFL. They have zero consistency and its hard to take them seriously

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ficken cant ficken be on this ficken team next year or we are ficken ficked 

Edited by ekill08x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ekill08x said:

Listen this has been a brutal year for us but even outside of the insane calls that we get against us, its been all over the NFL. They have zero consistency and its hard to take them seriously

Won't find an argument here. The officiating has been nothing short of abysmal. I've never seen a year where the refs have changed the outcome of games. Insanity. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ekill08x said:

Ficken cant ficken be on this ficken team next year or we are ficken ficked 

Kickers are a scarcity now. Insane how hard it is to get consistency at a position that felt so automatic before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, baltimoreRebel said:

Won't find an argument here. The officiating has been nothing short of abysmal. I've never seen a year where the refs have changed the outcome of games. Insanity. 

That is the truth watching all the other games on Direct TV its been lousy all year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

woulda been cool if maybe it was a surprise onside kick. we really are the dumbest team in footabll and dont deserve Gregg Williams

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JohnnyHectorFan said:

Do the Ravens think this is college football and need blow outs to move up the rankings?

Why the hell is Jackson even still in this game?

He's finished now. Don't worry. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish the NFL would stop giving us primetime games. Just gas for everyone to crap on the Jets. I get it, we suck. We know. Move on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×