Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Mentioning it as a possibility is NOT a discussion as it does not resolve the questions left by the counselor hit and flip. 

we all understand this.

if you need to say it out loud so we can all acknowledge together that we don't have the answers I don't think that's a bad idea.

Just now, Dome said:

can't call it.

it's a meme game. 

i'm not the one being difficult, fmpov. we're just seeing eye to eye this game on pretty important concepts. 

This is how I feel right now. 

touch: can we have a discussion about these claims/moves 

mention here but questions still unanswered 

different mention here but now other questions are out there 

dome: WHY ARE YOU TALKING IN CIRCLES

And I’m the one being difficult? 

19 minutes ago, rackcs said:

So let's lynch kotn. I think he's scum so I think that'll be the end of it. But if he's not, that'll be pretty strong/indisputable evidence that swag is scum and there's no way the Judge Dome can ignore the facts of that case. S

Dome says nobody flips

so we wont ever find out whether kotn is scum

20 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Look, swag lynchers. I get your points. I personally don't think swag is scum but whatever. It honestly doesn't matter at this point because Judge Dome is going to pardon him no matter what this phase. So let's lynch kotn. I think he's scum so I think that'll be the end of it. But if he's not, that'll be pretty strong/indisputable evidence that swag is scum and there's no way the Judge Dome can ignore the facts of that case. So let's lynch kotn and we'll see what tomorrow brings.

And if KOTN doesn't flip at all whatsoever ala Pickle? What then? Another excuse tomorrow for the SwAg apologists and Judge Dome?

1 minute ago, Dome said:

So KOTN claims he was all read up on swag and llama but was actively ignoring rackcs and thats why he didn't counter claim him earlier.

so.

that's that?

KOTN is one I will absolutely not lynch.

Racks was barely posting most of the game.

What would it hurt to run through the possibilities? Honestly. 

this is what I'm saying about you dude. you're making everyone talk in circles. 

read what you just quoted.

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

if you need to say it out loud so we can all acknowledge together that we don't have the answers I don't think that's a bad idea.

In NO WAY am I saying it would hurt or that you shouldn't run through the possibilities....

YOU are the one who is talking about how important this discussion is, but you're focused on all the peripherals instead.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

And if KOTN doesn't flip at all whatsoever ala Pickle? What then? Another excuse tomorrow for the SwAg apologists and Judge Dome?

He is very unlikely to flip, but he is very likely scum and that's why I'm allowing it.

If I don't think they're scum, I simply won't allow a lynch. We need to focus on targeting scum with our night moves.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

this is what I'm saying about you dude. you're making everyone talk in circles. 

read what you just quoted.

In NO WAY am I saying it would hurt or that you shouldn't run through the possibilities....

YOU are the one who is talking about how important this discussion is, but you're focused on all the peripherals instead.

BECAUSE EVERYTIME I ASK A QUESTION I AM MET WITH RESISTANCE!!!!!!!!! 

and then your response is “if you want us to acknowledge we don’t have the answers” 

HOW THE **** IS THAT A DISCUSSION 

BECAUSE EVERYTIME I ASK A QUESTION I AM MET WITH RESISTANCE!!!!!!!!! 

and then your response is “if you want us to acknowledge we don’t have the answers” 

HOW THE **** IS THAT A DISCUSSION 

yelling at me after I've tried explaining multiple times that you're being incredibly difficult to work with is not going to make me want to work with you. just FYI.

like I said, we just are disagreeing on some important fundamentals.

you keep screaming about how important this discussion is, but are doing absolutely nothing to further the discussion along.