S Adrian Amos (non-injury) - did not participate
RB Jordan Howard (shoulder) - limited
CB Prince Amukamara (ankle) - limited
S Deon Bush (hamstring) - limited
RB Benny Cunningham (ankle) - did not participate
LB Christian Jones (back) - limited

G Kyle Long (ankle) - limited
WR Markus Wheaton (finger) - limited

I hope the offense blows it up this week through the air. We certainly have the weapons. Defensively I think we can limit Glennon's short passes with our linebacker speed. 

Hopefully we come out hungry after the wait and have a strong statement game. Big win.

This is now year 3 with Koetter and Winston together.   In the entire Bucs history, there hasn't been many times where play caller and QB have been together this long.  I don't think it can be over stated how much more diverse the offense can become. Winston will still make mistakes,  but I expect the Bucs to be able to control field position and make the Bears go 70 or more to score touchdowns.  We ll see if Glennon can accomplish this on multiple occasions.

42 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I expect lots of guys to cramp up this weekend. Hopefully being sick all week doesn't make it worse for Kwon.

Have no doubt Kwon will be ready for Sunday. I'm just thinking about if Glennon have the Bears defensive coordinator some inside track on our offense or coach Koetter tendencies with his play calling. Because while we are the more talented team, some intel like that could help them and make the game much closer than what it should be. Just food for though, either way I feel like TB just has too much firepower for them to handle.

8 minutes ago, Buc Ball said:

We should be fine, but I'm going to be a downer...

This is the type of game we typically lose. Playing against a below average QB on a team we're better than makes me very, very nervous.

Hush, yourself.  Lol!!!! Our team has a rich history of making bad QBs look All Pro.  Citing Case Keenum is too easy. Can you top the vaunted Quinn Gray who our current head coach as the OC with the Jags beat Gruden s  Bucs in Tampa. 

2 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Hush, yourself.  Lol!!!! Our team has a rich history of making bad QBs look All Pro.  Citing Case Keenum is too easy. Can you top the vaunted Quinn Gray who our current head coach as the OC with the Jags beat Gruden s  Bucs in Tampa. 

I was thinking of Vinny and the Jets back in 2005!

17 minutes ago, Tyson Jr said:

Woah. I was barely on this site last season so it feels like so long. I forgot my password too so i had to make a new account. Lol. Hope you were all well. Lets destroy these boys sunday!!.... when did they change the website haha

Welcome back.

...who are you?

Archived